mały dialog do sprawdzenia czy dobrze

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Czy nie ma żadnych błędów? Proszę o pomoc i z góry bardzo dziękuję :)

Doctor: Come in.
Patient: Good morning Doctor.
Doctor: Good morning, take a seat. Mrs Magdalena?
Patient: Yes.
Doctor: What’s the trouble? You look off-colour
Patient: I feel a bit funny. I have a faints sometimes. I have a high temperature and to tremble today. I am vomiting for a two days.
Doctor: I think that you were poisoned with something. Do you have diarrhoea?
Patient: Yes, I do.
Doctor: How often?
Patient: All day long yesterday.
Doctor: So, to take temperature… Oh my good, you have 41 degrees of fever. You must go to the bed and to take a febrifuge! Here is the prescription.
Patient: Thank you. What to ail me?
Doctor: You have upset stomach. You must take medication, eat very light food and drink much water so that you don’t dehydrate.
Patient: Okay, thank you Doctor, goodbye
Doctor: Goodbye.

Doctor: Good morning, take a seat. Mrs Magdalena? (dlaczego to jest pytaniem?)
Patient: I feel a bit funny. I have 'a' (niepotr) faints sometimes. I have a high temperature and 'to tremble' (napisz to inaczej) today. I 'am' HAVE BEEN vomiting for a two days.
octor: So, to take temperature… Oh my good, 'you have 41 degrees of fever' (tak nie mowimy, napisz, your temperature is 41 degrees) . You must go to 'the' (niepotr) bed and 'to' (po co to?) take a febrifuge!
Patient: Thank you. 'What to ail me?' (tego nawet nie rozumiem)
Cytat: mmartusqaaa
Mrs Magdalena?

Nie używamy Mrs./Mr. z imionami.
a teraz lepiej?

Doctor: Good morning, take a seat.
Patient: Thank you..
Patient: I feel a bit funny. I have faints sometimes. I have a high temperature and shakings today. I am have been vomiting a two days.
Doctor: So, to take temperature… Oh my good, your temperature is 41 degrees! You must go to bed and take a febrifuge! Here is the prescription.
Patient: Thank you. What was the matter with me? (w sensie co mi dolega)
Doctor: You have upset stomach. You must take medication, eat very light food and drink much water so that you don’t dehydrate.
a teraz lepiej?

Patient: I feel a bit funny. I have faints sometimes. I have a high temperature and shakings today. I am have been vomiting a two days.
Doctor: So, to take temperature… Oh my good, your temperature is 41 degrees! You must go to bed and take a febrifuge! Here is the prescription.
Patient: Thank you. What was the matter with me?

Mozliwe ze wciaz sa inne byki.
edytowany przez fui_eu: 06 paź 2010
<<Patient: I feel a bit funny. I <have faints>[zle: feel faint lub light-headed] sometimes. I have a high temperature (lepiej fever) and <shakings> have been shivering today (lub have the chills). I <am> have been vomiting <a> for two days.
Doctor: I think that you <were> may have been poisoned with something. Do you have diarrhoea?
Doctor: So, <to> let's take (kogo?)temperature… Oh my go<o>d, your temperature is 41 degrees! You must go to bed and take a febrifuge! Here is the prescription.
Patient: Thank you. What <wa> is the matter with me?
Doctor: You have [brakuje przedimka]upset stomach. You must take [brakuje przedimka] medication, eat very light food and drink <much...zle slowo> water so that you don’t dehydrate.

Na pytanie "jak czesto?" zwykle nie odpowiada sie "caly dzien wczoraj". Moze zmien pytanie lub odpowiedz.
edytowany przez fui_eu: 06 paź 2010
Dziękuję bardzo za pomoc, narazie poprawiłam te wszystkie błędy i wygląda to tak:

Doctor: Good morning, take a seat.
Patient: Thank you..
Patient: I feel a bit funny. I feel faint sometimes. I have a high fever and have been shivering today. I have been vomiting for two days.
Doctor: I think that you may have been poisoned with something. Do you have diarrhoea?
Patient: Yes, all day long yesterday.
Doctor: So, let’s take temperature… Oh my god, your temperature is 41 degrees! You must go to bed and take a febrifuge! Here is the prescription.
Patient: Thank you. What is the matter with me?
Doctor: You have an upset stomach. You must take a medication, eat very light food and drink a lot of water so that you don’t dehydrate.

czy teraz jest już wszystko dobrze?
<<Doctor: So, let’s take (kogo??my? his/her? their? your?) temperature>>
Doctor: You have an upset stomach. You must take <a..zle> medication, eat very light food and drink a lot of water so that you don’t dehydrate.
Ja bym zamienil a na some przed febrifuge.
a "take any medication" może być?
Cytat: fui_eu
Ja bym zamienil a na some przed febrifuge.

I'm not familiar with the medication :) Capsule form?
I think "some" gets around the problem nicely.

i.e. go home, take an Advil
go home, take some Advil
a "take any medication" może być?

nie
Did the doctor prescribe specific medication??
zdanie z poisoned znaczy, że ktoś ją otruł
'musiała się pani czymś zatruć/struć' = It could be food poisoning
'take an Advil' nie może być, bo chodzi o ten febrifuge, który jej przepisał. ->'take the medication'
a zdanie z febrifuge - first, we must bring down the temperature

OK?
ok, dziękuję bardzo wszystkim :)
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

« 

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie

»

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie