‘I will never forget the night...’ Write a story beginning with these words.

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Proszę o sprawdzenie opowiadania a w szczególności o skupieniu się na poprawności gramatycznej.
Sama treść nie jest istotna np. pomarańcze rosnące w Szkocji:)
Dziękuję

I will never forget the night when I met my old friend after 15 years. The night was dark but on the sky we saw a lot stars. We called this night a "starry night". I was younger when I first time saw her and she didn't change at all.

We met last time when I was 17teen. I was choosing a college and I decided to move to another city as soon as possible. She didn't say anything about my decision. Maybe if she said something and asked me: 'Why don't you stay here?' But she never asked. She was too quiet and kind. I remember her face when I said my decision. She wasn't happy at all. However she never will say this was a mistake. One thing and we didn't speak from 15 years. I had my life in London and she had hers in Inverness. She was calling to me after this time and I wasn't at home so she thought I am too busy for chat. That wasn't true. I was so tried... God knows how hard is work in international company and how many hours I spend at office.

My doughter answered the phone. Jenny was suprised. Nobody told her about me and she didn't expect this. However she've gave her number and I called to her when I've found some time.

I have been excited before we met but when this day was closer and closer I was starting to be nervous. I wasn't sure who I will meet. This person with nice voice, is it still my friend Jenny or maybe is grumpy lady? How I should talk, how walk, what I have to wear? I decided to by myself. I choosed old blue jacket and jeans. One problem less. I am still this 17teen years old girl with a lot questions and without answers.

At night when we met we went to lake... This night was beautiful. Calm and sweet as oranges from her garden. All my questions dissapered. We spend this night close to camp fire and we were dancing as when we were young. I never felt so happy and relax as this night. Now I know my decision didn't change anything. We were still friends and nothing can't change this.

« 

Pomoc językowa - tłumaczenia

»

Pomoc językowa - tłumaczenia