Sprawdzenie

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Witam, mam odpowiedziec na poniższe pytania w 3/4 zdaniach. Udało mi się odpowiedzieć na 5, więc jakby ktoś mógłby pomóc mi w opisaniu reszty.

1. Have you ever wasted money on something you've used?
2. Have you ever sold anything on the internet?
Yes, two month ago. I bought dress on the internet, but she turned out to be too big for me. And I decided, around I will sell it on the internet. As it turned out I sold this dress more expensively than I bought.
3. Have you ever lost your credit card or your wallet
I left my wallet in shop. When I come back home as it turned out I don't have a wallet. Quickly I was returned to a shop in which I did the shopping, unfortunately I didn't find the wallet. Fortunately I didn't have in my wallet much money.
4. Have you ever saved for something for a long time?
For the year I saved to the trip to France. She was quite dear. I had to put 300 zlotys aside from every my pay. But it was worth. It was fantastic and I hope that there at one time I will still go
5. Have you ever won any money
I won money. Two years ago I was on the horse racing. I put to one of horses. As it turned out he won a race. I been very happy
6.Have you ever been robbed
I have been robbed. It was in the winter two years ago. When I came back during the evening from the cinema, two men came up to me with knives.They took the phone and the wallet away from me and ran away.
7. Have you ever lent money to somebody who didn't pay you back?
uda Ci się odpowiedzieć na pozostałe. Tutaj nie odrabiamy prac za innych, tylko sprawdzamy.
Ok. No to może tak:

1. Have you ever wasted money on something you've never used?
I wasted money on blouse which I never used. I bought this bloue on the internet. When I got her however I stated that this such blouse as pretty how it seemed to me wasn't.
I lent money my sisters but she didn't pay me back. Two months ago we were together on the shopping and shoes appealed to her, but didn't have a sufficient money. I lent to her one's, but didn't still give me back up till today.
1. Have you ever wasted money on something you've (TU COS Brakuje, bo jak uzywam rzecz, to nigdy nie mysle, ze to jest 'waste of money') mused?
2. Have you ever sold anything on the internet?
Yes, two month ago. I bought (brak przedimka) dress on the internet, but 'she' (z od kiedy 'dress' jest 'she'? gdzie ty to znalazlas?) turned out to be too big for me. And I decided, 'around' (nie rozumiem tego slowa tutaj) I will sell it on the internet. As it turned out I sold this dress (tu brakuje slowa) more 'expensively' (niepotr) than I bought IT FOR.
3. Have you ever lost your credit card or your wallet
I left my wallet in (brak przedimka) shop. When I 'come' (zly czas) back home as it turned out I 'don't' (zly czas) have a wallet. Quickly I 'was' (nie rozumiem po co to 'was' tutaj) returned to a shop in which I did the shopping, unfortunately I didn't find the wallet. Fortunately I didn't have (daj tutaj contents) in my wallet. 'much money' (w zlym miejscu).
4. Have you ever saved for something for a long time?
For 'the' (zly przedimek) year I saved 'to the' (zle slowo i niepotr 'the') trip to France. 'She' (a dlaczego Francja jest 'kobieta'?) was quite dear. I had to put 300 zlotys aside from every 'my' (niepotr) pay. But it was worth IT. It was fantastic and I hope that 'there' (w zlym miejscu) at 'one' (zle slowo, uzyj SOME) time I will still go THERE
5. Have you ever won any money
I (tu cos brakuje) won (tu cos brakuje) money. Two years ago I 'was on' (to jest zle, popraw, i nie rob takich kalek z polskiego) the horse racing. I put(ale co? pieniadze, koszule? spodnie?) 'to' (niepotr) ON one of (brak cos) horses. As it turned out he won 'a' THE (bo tutaj mowisz o konkretnym) race. I 'been' (zle slowo- zapytaj sie sam siebie dlaczego?) very happy
6.Have you ever been robbed
When I 'came' (zly czas) back during the evening from the cinema, two men came up to me with knives.
1. Have you ever wasted money on something you've never used?
I wasted money on (brak przedimka) blouse which I never used. I bought this 'bloue' (ortog) on the internet. When I got 'her' (pomysl?) however I stated that this 'such' (niepotr) blouse (tu cos brakuje) 'as' (niepotr) pretty 'how' (nie rozumiem tego slowa tutaj) it seemed to me (tu cos brak)wasn't.
I lent money (tu cos brak) my 'sisters' (to jest w l. mnogiej, dlaczego pozniej piszesz 'she'-l. poj?) but she didn't pay me back. Two months ago we 'were together on the shopping' (b. niezgrabnie, lepiej...we went shopping together) and (cos tu brak) shoes appealed to her, but (ale kto?) didn't have 'a' (niepotr) sufficient money. 'I lent to her one's' (co to jest, tego to naprawde nie rozumiem), but (ale kto? napisz) didn't 'still' (niepotr) give me back 'up' (niepotr) till today.[/quote]
No to może tak:

ad.1
I wasted money on a blouse which I never used. I bought this blouse on the internet. When I got this blouse however I stated that this blouse to pretty how I thought.

ad.2
Yes, two month ago. I bought a dress on the internet, but this dress turned out to be too big for me. And I decided, that I will sell it on the internet. As it turned out I sold this dress (nie wiem jakiego brakuje tu slowa) more than I bought it for.

ad.3
I left my wallet in a shop. When I was coming back home as it turned out I didn't have a wallet. Quickly I returned to a shop in which I did the shopping, unfortunately I didn't find the wallet. Fortunately I didn't have much money in my wallet.

ad.4
For a year I saved money for trip to France. This trip was quite dear. I had to put 300 zlotys aside from every pay. But it was worth it. It was fantastic and I hope that at some time I will still go there.

ad.5
I (nie wiem) won (nie wiem) money. Two years ago I went to the horse racing. I put my money on one of the horses. As it turned out he won the race. I was very happy.

ad.6
I have been robbed. It was in the winter two years ago. When I was coming back during the evening from the cinema, two men came up to me with knives.They took the phone and the wallet away from me and ran away.

ad.7
I lent money to my sister but she didn't pay me back. Two months ago we went shopping together and (cos tu brak) shoes appealed to her, but she didn't have sufficient money. I lent money to her, but my sister didn't give me back till today
1) np: however I realized that it wasn't as pretty as I thought.
2)Yes, two month ago. I bought a dress on the internet, but this dress IT turned out to be too big for me. And I decided, that I will sell it on the internet. As it turned out I sold this dress (nie wiem jakiego brakuje tu slowa) FOR more than I bought it for.
4) This trip was quite dear.
... I hope that .../at some time I will still go there./ ... some time from now I'll go there again.

Wciaz wymaga innych poprawek. Robisz podstawowe bledy /z ktorych 2 podkreslilem/.

ad.1
When I got this blouse 'however I stated' (cos tu nie tak, ale nie wiem co chcesz napisac) that this blouse WAS NOT AS 'to' (niepotr) pretty 'how' (nie rob tych kalek z jez polskiego. Dlaczego nie myslisz po ang?) I thought.
ad.2
Yes, two monthS ago.
'And' (nie zaczynaj zdan z 'and' - to tak jakby w polskim....I ja zadecydowalam...., tutaj lepiej So) I decided, that I will sell it on the internet. As it turned out I sold this dress FOR more than I bought it for.
ad.3
When I was coming back home 'as' (niepotr) it turned out I didn't have a wallet. Quickly I returned to 'a' (THE-bo to byl ten jeden specificzny shop, a nie byle tam jaki) shop in which I did the shopping, unfortunately I didn't find the wallet.
ad.4
For a year I saved money for A trip to France.
It was fantastic and I hope that at some time (in the future) I will still go there.
ad.5
I HAD won SOME money. Two years ago I went 'to the' (niepotr) horse racing.
ad.6
It was in 'the' (nie dalabym tego 'the' tutaj) winter two years ago. (napisz to inaczej...One evening...) when I was coming back 'during the evening' (niepotr) from the cinema, two men came up to me with knives.
ad.7
Two months ago we went shopping together and A PAIR OF shoes appealed to her, but she didn't have sufficient money. I lent HER SOME money 'to her' (niepotr), but my sister didn't give IT me back till today
w tym piewszym chciałam napisać, że jak dostałam tą bluzkę to się okazała nie tak ładna jak sądziłam
ad.1
When I got this blouse, IT TURNED OUT THAT it was not as pretty as I thought.

till today means that she returned money today, doesn't it?
czyli tak to mialoby wyglądać:
ad.1
I wasted money on a blouse which I never used. I bought this blouse on the internet. When I got this blouse however I realized that it wasn't as pretty as I thought.
ad.2
Yes, two months ago, I bought a dress on the internet, but it turned out to be too big for me. So I decided, that I will sell it on the internet. As it turned out I sold this dress for more than I bought it for.

ad.3
I left my wallet in a shop. When I was coming back home it turned out I didn't have a wallet. Quickly I returned to the shop in which I did the shopping, unfortunately I didn't find the wallet. Fortunately I didn't have much money in my wallet.

ad.4
For a year I saved money for a trip to France. This trip was quite dear. I had to put 300 zlotys aside from every pay. But it was worth it. It was fantastic and I hope that at some time in the future I will still go there.

ad.5
I had won some money. Two years ago I went horse racing.I put my money on one of the horses. As it turned out he won the race. I was very happy.

ad.6
I have been robbed. It was in winter two years ago. ONe evening when I was coming back from the cinema, two men came up to me with knives.They took the phone and the wallet away from me and ran away.

ad.7
I lent money to my sister but she didn't pay me back.Two months ago we went shopping together and a pair of shoes appealed to her, but she didn't have sufficient money. I lent her some money, but my sister didn't give it me back till today
czyli w 1 napiszę: When I got this blouse, IT TURNED OUT THAT it was not as pretty as I thought.
Moim zdaniem za duzo razy uzywasz IT TURNED OUT w tym zadaniu. Nawet po pare razy w jednym paragrafie.
edytowany przez fui_eu: 07 cze 2011
masz racje, cos duzo tego 'turned out' moze jakies inne slowa,....
zd 2...,As it happened, I sold
zd 5. And miraculously, he won...
Czyli reszta wporządku już jest?? To bardzo dziękuje za pomoc :)
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.