Postcard

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Dear Aunt/Auntie (które lepsze ?)

Greetings from France !

This is a fantastic place .Paris is a beautiful city . I am staying at a nice hotel near centre. Journey was long and trining (męcząca nie wiem czy to dobrze jest ) . I and my friend tour every day Paris.I come in on Tower Eiffla. I was there already until three .I took a lot of photos . I walk with evening on beach always which it is hotel near .It was wished that there is no you here. What are your holiday ? Where are you going ? ( I tutaj miałam zapytać się jak ona spędza wakacje , dobrze to będize ?)

Take care
xoxx

Hi Tom
Greeting from Sopot!
I am on the sports camp. The weather is heated and yet no rain . I am having a nice time. We wake up around 6 a.m. . Then we are running , playing football , beach volleyball but also swimming and riding horse. I come back on Sunday evening for Poland. I can not wait for your leter .
Your friend
xoxox
Dear Aunt/Auntie (które lepsze ?) Aunt to kobieta ktora widujesz raz na rok, i wyglada na surowa. Auntie, to taka ktora mozesz objac i widujesz czesto.

I am staying at a nice hotel near (przedimek) centre. (przedimek) journey was long and 'trining' (ortog) . I and my friend tour 'every day Paris' (nie, najpierw co a pozniej ile razy). 'I come in on' (popraw) 'Tower Eiffla' (poszukaj jak to sie pisze po ang). I was there already 'until three' (tego nie rozumiem) .
'I walk with evening on beach always which it is hotel near' (co to niby jest - translator sie klania czy cos) .'It was wished that there is no you here.' (co to za cholerne tlumaczenie??)
What are your holiday ?

I am 'on' (zle slowo) the sports camp. The weather is 'heated' (popraw) and yet no rain .
Then we are running , playing football , beach volleyball but also swimming and riding 'horse' (tylko jednego, nie moze byc 'we i jeden horse). I come back on Sunday evening 'for' (zle slowo) Poland. I can not wait for your 'leter' (ortog) .

« 

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie

»

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie