Proszę o pilne sprawdzenie listu (mam termin oddania do 22)

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
muszę oddać go 22:00

Dear Sir or Madam,
I am writing to complain about the clothes which I purchased in your online shop about month ago.
I am disappointed with quality of delivered dress. I have received wrong dress. In my order I have asked you for red dress in size 40 unfortunately I have received black dress in size 46. The price which you offered me was not as competitive as you promised me. On the Internet I found the same dress 30£ cheaper. Besides on your website you write that you can deliver ordered goods within 2 weeks. I was waiting for my dress about month. I have bought that dress for my engagement party which took place week ago and because I have not got that dress on time I had to buy second one. Taking into consideration all the trouble I suffered, I hope I can expect full refund or exchange it for the new one.
I look forward to prompt reply.

Yours faithfully,
XYZ
edytowany przez anna8881: 10 sty 2012
a tu treść
Otrzymales ubranie, ktore zamowiles przez internet. Niestety przesylka budzi Twoje zastrzezenia. Napisz list- reklamację do firmy z siedziba w Londynie.
- wyjasnij w jakiej sprawie piszesz i wyraz swoje rozczarowanie jakoscia ubrania
- dodaj ze przyslano ci niewlasciwy rozmiar i kolor
- zaznacz ze cena wcale nie byla konkurencyjna, a okres oczekiwania na przesylke stanowczo za dlugi
- zazadaj zwrotu kosztw zakupu lub wymiane na ubranie dobrej jakosci
edytowany przez anna8881: 10 sty 2012
'o complain about' - nie lepiej 'wyrazić swoje niezadowolenie z'?
'I am disappointed with quality of delivered dress' - zamiast 'with' 'by' i przedimki
'I have received wrong dress' - przedimek
'In my order I have asked you for red dress in size 40' - napisz ' zamawiałam "taką a taką" sukienkę',po prostu
'unfortunately I have received black dress in size 46' - przed 'unfortunately' 'but' i przedimek
'The price which you offered me was not as competitive as you promised me' - po 'was not' wstawiłbym 'found' i wtedy wskazywało by to na kolejność zdarzeń i zasadne byłoby użycie Past Perfect
'On the Internet I found the same dress 30£ cheaper' - wydaje mi się,że tu powinien być Present Perfect
'week ago' - przedimek
'I was waiting for my dress about month' - have waited
'I had to buy second one' - czy poza przedimkiem czegoś tu nie brakuje?
'exchange it' - napisz konkretnie o jaką rzecz chodzi
'prompt' - na pewno chcesz użyć tego wyrazu?
edytowany przez felipe92: 10 sty 2012
dziękuje

« 

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie

»

Pomoc językowa