Sprawdzenie listu do przyjaciela :)

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Ponownie zwracam się z prośbą o sprawdzenie tym razy chodzi o sprawdzenie listu do przyjaciela. Z góry dziękuje za pomoc

You recently tried to buy an old camera on an Internet auction site. But had some problems. You want to tell a friend what happened. Write a letter to your friend, explaining what happened, what you did and giving your friend advice about buying things on auctions sites. 220-260 words

Dear Sam,
How are you ? I hope that everything is okay. I would like to tell you what happened me last time.
If you remembered during our last meting I told you about cherished an idea to bought new camera. Unfortunately the new one was to expensive so I decided to find some camera on an internet auctions site. I asked some friends from school which auction site is the best. All said that eBay® . So I started looking for camera which measure up my standards. It was very easy. After 10 minutes I came up fantastic camera. It looked like new. The owners wrote that he used it only three or four times. I precisely read description everything looked fine so I make an offered, I eagerly waited for the end of action – there wasn’t no bids till last hours. Finally I won the actions so I sent a cheque to the owner and I started waited for a parcel. After week I wrote a letter of complain about auctions site. They wrote off that it wasn’t their lark. I was furious but I gave up. Last thing which I could did was to accuse that seller. Till now I don’t have money or camera.
I would advice – don’ buy anything on the internet actions. It’s too stressful. If you have to find actions from your city and meet with seller and pick up your things yourself.
Regards to Kate and John and hope to see you soon.
All the best
XYZ
I hope that everything is 'okay' OK. I would like to tell you what happened (tu cos brak) me 'last time' (to jest zly odpowiednik - to nie znaczy 'ostatnio - tutaj 'recently').
If you 'remembered' (zly czas) during our last 'meting' (ortog) I told you THAT I 'about' (niepotr) cherished an idea to 'bought' (zle slowo) (cos brak) new camera. Unfortunately the new one was 'to' (zle slowo) expensive so I decided to find some camera on an internet auctions site.
So I started looking for (cos brak) camera which 'measure' (zly czas) up (cos brak) my standards. After 10 minutes I came up (tu brak 2 slowa) fantastic camera.
The owners wrote that 'he' (zle - tutaj THEY-bo piszesz 'owners'-l. mn) used it only three or four times. I 'precisely' (w zlym miejscu) read (cos brak) description (daj tu precisely, albo 'thoroughly')everything looked fine so I 'make' (zly czas) an 'offered' (zla czesc mowy), I eagerly waited for the end of (cos brak) 'action' (zle slowo) – there 'wasn’t no' (co to jest? nie pisz tak...THERE WERE NO, to co napisales to znaczy '*there was not no'..pomysl)) bids till (cos brak) last (cos brak) hours. Finally I won the 'actions' (zle slowo) so I sent a cheque to the owner and I started 'waited' WAITING for a parcel. After (cos brak) week I wrote a letter of 'complain' (zla czesc mowy) about (cos brak) auctions site. They wrote 'off' (tego to calkowicie nie rozumiem) that it wasn’t their 'lark' (to wg mnie jest malenki ptaszek).
Last thing which I could 'did' (zle slowo) was to accuse that seller OF (musisz napisac). 'Till now' (napisz to inaczej...As yet) I don’t have (cos brak) money or (cos brak) camera.
I would 'advice' (zla czesc mowy) (musisz napisac kogo?) – don’ buy anything on the internet 'actions' (zle slowo).
If you have to (tu cos brak...DO THAT) find 'actions' (zle slowo) from your city and meet with (cos brak) seller and pick up your things yourself.

»

Pomoc językowa - tłumaczenia