Pomocy.!;)

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
The most a beautiful a city in Poland which I likes often to visiting it Gdańsk. GdAńsk and sopot these are cities in Poland on the Baltic sea. Gdańsk is one of the old towns of Poland It is there a lot of attraction and places really worth a visit. The attractive and unforgettable is ship on the sea. It's possible there really to relaxing, sunbathing on the beach, swimming, fishing and touring - Gdańsk. The people liking the canoeing, sailing or diving, because there it's just possible to develop and it's good city for walking. It's worth also to touring the know historical place. In the city centre an interesting building is town hall. I personally very much like also walking night for the pier in Sopot, then the view of the sea is wonderful . I think that Sea Baltic is most attractive in summer. Gdańsk and his surroundings is a beautiful, magnificent, tranquil, attractive and historic city with something of interest for visitors of all ages. It is worthwhile there going because is many spa town.
Proszę o sprawdzenie błędów;)
translatorek?
trochę...
sprawdzanie czegoś takiego to prawie jak napisanie od początku, komu by się chciało ?

« 

Nauka języka

»

Pomoc językowa