a letter of complaint - sprawdzenie

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Dear Sir or Madame

I am writing to you to express my total dissatisfaction with my visit in online DVD store. In fact, I have already written to your secretary’s office about the problem but unfortunately nothing has changed.

Recently I joined to your online DVD store. I would like to draw your attention to the fact that when I visited online DVD store start become miscellaneous messages to my email. I observe a huge increase of spam. From this moment my email is unusable.

I want that my email will be delete from your database. Your store did not protect contact details and I hope it change and that you take action to prevent further invasions of privacy in the future.

I hope you resolve the problem quickly.

Yours faithfully,
Xyz

Bardzo proszę o poprawienie błędow w moim liście : )
zanim terri zobaczy: zamien Madame na Madam.
Juz za pozno, zobaczylam.
Przypomina mi to taka piosenke 'The Streak'.....(to naprawde trzeba gdzies znalezc na google i posluchac)....Too late, she's already been.....
Dear Sir or Madam,
I am writing to you to express my total dissatisfaction with my visit TO THE 'in' (niepotr) online DVD store. In fact, I have already written to your secretary’s office about the problem (przecinek przed 'but') but unfortunately nothing has changed.

Recently I joined 'to' (niepotr) your online DVD store. I would like to draw your attention to the fact that when I visited THE online DVD store THIS WAS THE start OF 'become' (niepotr) miscellaneous messages BEING SENT to my email. I observeD (czas przeszly) a huge increase of spam. From 'this' THAT moment my email is unusable.

I want 'that' (niepotr) my email 'will' TO be deleteD from your database. Your store did not protect contact details and I hope THAT 'it' THIS changeS and that you take action to prevent further invasions of privacy in the future.

Dziękuję bardzo. Widzę mam sporo błędów, ale i tak mniej niż kiedyś : )
Cytat:
I want 'that' (niepotr) my email 'will' TO be deleteD from your database.
Dlaczego TO BE?
email ADDRESS/??/
I want my email address to be deleted from your database.
Please delete my email address from your database.
Czy w UK rowniez mowia "I want my steak to be well done"
Ja bym powiedzial "I want my steak well done".
Czy w UK rowniez mowia "I want my steak to be well done"
Ja bym powiedzial "I want my steak well done".
tak...'to be' jest prawidlowo. Ludzie i tak skracaja, ale co powiesz na zdanie....
I want you to be good.....
I want my coffee black. Nigdy nie spotkalem sie z "I want my coffee TO BE black.
want sth + III forma czasownika lub przymiotnik - typowe uzycie; zastosowanie form czasownika to be w tego typu frazach - dosc nietypowe
terri@

I want you BE good - moge to uslyszec mnostwo razy w Anglii, pomimo ze bledne.
Cytat: grudziu
terri@
I want you BE good - moge to uslyszec mnostwo razy w Anglii, pomimo ze bledne.

nie wiem gdzie to znalazles, i z kim masz do czynienia...ale niestety to jest bledne.
Cytat: engee30
want sth + III forma czasownika lub przymiotnik - typowe uzycie; zastosowanie form czasownika to be w tego typu frazach - dosc nietypowe

pierwsze slysze, ale poszukam....
Cytat: fui_eu
I want my coffee black. Nigdy nie spotkalem sie z "I want my coffee TO BE black.

ja bym powiedziala...I would like my coffee black.
Cytat: terri
Cytat: fui_eu

ja bym powiedziala...I would like my coffee black.

Dyskutujemy "To be, or not to be: that is the question":)
>>>>Dyskutujemy "To be, or not to be: that is the question":
High culture or what?
>>Dyskutujemy

Alright, I would say , 'regular, sweet and blonde and a bagel, ok.'
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

« 

Pomoc językowa

»

Pomoc językowa