Proszę sprawdźcie mi e-maila mam opisać kurs na który poszłam szczegółowo izachęcić do zpisania sie na kurs

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Hi Ala

It was great to hear from you. I'm very busyat the moment working a teacher at school and I went meet foreign language.

To begin with, i'll tell you about the course itself. It was w very well-organised two week course. The lessons lasted tillseven in the evening and they were two times a week. As for the teacher, they were very helpful. I foundd it very easy to work withthem and I've even keptin touch with some of them. Tje fees were quite cheap. When the course was completed, I received a certificate.

So, if you're thinking about signingup for the language course, I recommend it. If there's anything else you'd like to know don't hesitate to ask. In my opinion I reallyworth it to sing up on this course.

Best wishes
xyz
ratujcie ja wiem, że są błędy:( będę wdzięczna
To begin with, i'll tell you about the course itself. It was w very well-organised two week course. The lessons lasted tillseven in the evening and they were two times a week. As for the teacher, they were very helpful. I foundd it very easy to work withthem and I've even keptin touch with some of them. Tje fees were quite cheap. When the course was completed, I received a certificate.

So, if you're thinking about signingup for the language course, I recommend it. If there's anything else you'd like to know don't hesitate to ask. In my opinion I reallyworth it to sing up on this course.

Nakolaniepisane?
Nie, nie na kolanie, ale tak ogólnie to dobrze jest napisane?
Oprocz tych, ktore juz podkreslilem ...

I'm very busyat the moment working a teacher at school and I went meet foreign language. To begin with, i'll tell you about the course itself. It was w very well-organised two week course. The lessons lasted tillseven in the evening and they were two times a week. As for the teacher, they were /JEZELI TEACHER TO NIE WERE I NA ODWROT/ very helpful. I foundd it very easy to work withthem and I've even keptin touch with some of them. Tje fees were quite cheap. When the course was completed, I received a certificate.

So, if you're thinking about signingup for the language course, I recommend it. If there's anything else you'd like to know don't hesitate to ask. In my opinion I really THINK IT IS worth it to sing up on this course.

Mozliwe ze jest wiecej bledow.
edytowany przez fui_eu: 17 paź 2012
dzięki za sprawdzenie:)

« 

Pomoc językowa - tłumaczenia

»

Pomoc językowa