coś al'a list motywacyjny:) troche języka technicznego - mogłby ktoś zerknąć?

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Jeśli ktoś mógłby pomóc to byłabym bardzo wdzieczna-jednak to jak zwykle "na wczoraj" więc każda nawet najmniejsza rada będzie pomocna.

Wybór działu produkcji w zakładzie Semolin w Turbii wynika z mojego zainteresowania tym konkretnym oddziałem postrzeganym przeze mnie jako fundamentalny oraz chęci dalszego zgłębiania tematyki którą poznałam podczas toku studiów.
W roku bieżącym ukończyłam studia inżynierskie na kierunku Technologia Żywności na Uniwersytecie Krakowskim. Obecnie jestem w trakcie pierwszego roku studiów II-go stopnia, które planowo zakończę w czerwcu 2014r. z tytułem mgr inż. Technologa Żywności. Obrany kierunek przygotował mnie do podjęcia zadań m.in. w zakresie oceny, pozyskiwania, przetwarzania i utrwalania surowców, stosowania receptur i parametrów technologicznych w trakcie realizacji procesu produkcji oraz organizacji wraz z kontrolą prawidłowości jej przebiegu. Umiejętności te mogłabym wykorzystać podczas pracy w wybranym przeze mnie dziale.
Dodatkowo kontynuuję naukę na studiach podyplomowych Menadżer Jakości gdzie poszerzam wiedzę oraz nabywam umiejętności niezbędnych w przygotowaniu zintegrowanego systemu zarządzania jakością opartego o normy ISO 9001, 14001, 22000. Dlatego też zagadnienia związane z zarządzaniem jakością są przeze mnie znane.
Korzystając z programu międzynarodowej wymiany studentów Erasmus odbyłam jeden semestr studiów na Słowackim Uniwersytecie Rolniczym w Nitrze. Dzięki temu doświadczeniu mogłam poznać system nauczania obowiązujący w innym kraju jak również nauczyć się większej samodzielności i odpowiedzialności za swoje działanie. Pogłębiłam również znajomość języka angielskiego, którym obecnie posługuje się w stopniu zaawansowanym. Ponadto uczestniczyłam w licznych kursach językowych mających miejsce także poza granicami kraju.
Nieustannie starałam się doszkalać umiejętności praktyczne i wiedzę teoretyczną biorąc aktywny udział w licznych warsztatach i projektach. Odbyłam dodatkowe praktyki studenckie współfinansowane przez Unię Europejską w ramach Europejskiego Funduszu Społecznego, dzięki którym miałam możliwość nabycia nowych kompetencji. Uczestniczyłam także w spotkaniach kół naukowych oraz konferencjach organizowanych pod ich patronatem. Umożliwiło mi to poznanie specyfiki zakładów przemysłowych działających na Podkarpaciu, które odwiedziliśmy w ramach zajęć dodatkowych.
Udział w spotkaniach kół naukowych oraz programie ERASMUS przyzwyczaił mnie do pracy w różnorakim, także międzynarodowym, zespole. Posiadam umiejętność organizacji pracy oraz efektywnej komunikacji w zespole. Potrafię określać priorytety oraz wyznaczać kierunki działania, co sprawia, że jestem konsekwentna w realizowaniu powierzonych mi zadań. Niejednokrotnie działałam pod presją czasu gdzie wymagane było szybkie podjęcie trafnych decyzji. Jestem osoba energiczną i tego typu wyzwania nie stanowią dla mnie problemu.
Znam obsługę pakietu MS gdyż duży nacisk na moim kierunku kładziony jest na poznawanie technologii informatycznych. Możliwość odbycia praktyk w firmie takiej jak Wasza jest dużą szansą i wyróżnieniem. Powszechnie wiadomo, że Państwa firma selektywnie wybiera swoich pracowników, dlatego też podjęcie współpracy byłoby ogromnym osiągnięciem. Praca w dziale produkcji zdaje się być najbliższa moim predyspozycjom jednak w sytuacji gdy było by to z jakichś względów niemożliwe podjęłabym próbę aplikowania do działu Zapewniania Jakości.

Selection of the production department at the plant in Turbia Semolin stems from my interest in this particular branch of my perceived as a fundamental and a desire continue explore topics that I met during the course of the study.
This year I graduated from engineering at the Food Technology and Human Nutrition at the University of Kraków. I am currently in the first year of study second degree, which will end as planned in June 2014. M.Sc. with Title. Food Technologist. Chosen direction prepared me to undertake tasks such as for the evaluation, acquisition, processing and preservation of raw materials, the use of formulas and process parameters during the process of production and the control of the organization, including patterns. These skills could be used when working in my department selected.
In addition, continuing education at postgraduate Manager Quality which accumulate broaden knowledge and skills necessary to prepare an integrated quality management system based on ISO 9001, 14001, 22000. Therefore, issues related to quality management are known by me.
Using the international student exchange program Erasmus took one semester of study at the Slovak University of Agriculture in Nitra. With this experience, I was able to meet the existing educational system in another country and learn to be more independent and responsible for their actions. Also deepened knowledge of the English language, currently spoken in the advanced level. In addition, I participated in a number of language courses that take place outside the country.
Constantly tried to additional training at Siemens practical skills and theoretical knowledge, taking an active part in numerous workshops and projects. He completed additional student placement co-financed by the European Union under the European Social Fund, through which I had the opportunity to acquire new skills. Also participated in the meetings of research groups and conferences organized under their auspices. It enabled me to learn specific industries operating in the Carpathian we visited in the extra-curricular activities.
Participation in meetings of research groups and ERASMUS accustomed me to work in a variety, including international team. Organizations have the ability to work and communicate effectively in a team. I can define the priorities and direct the action, which makes me consistent in carrying out the tasks entrusted to me. Often been acting under time pressure where required was quick to take the right decisions. I am an energetic and such challenges are not a problem for me
I know the support of MS as much emphasis on the direction of my focus is on learning about information technology. Possibility of internship in a company like yours is such a great opportunity and honor. It is well known that your selectively chooses its employees, therefore, to cooperate would be a great achievement. Working in the field of production seems to be the closest to my predisposition, however, when it would be impossible for some reason I would like to apply for the Quality Assurance department.

To jest za dlugie, czlowiek sie gubi o co chodzi i jsakos dla mnie to nie ma wrazenia czegos 'exciting', wyglada jak maslo maslane i to, ze tylko uzywasz slowa, zeby to wygladalo dlugie. Wszytko powinno sie zmiescic.
Zrob to w polowie tego co masz i ma byc PUNCHY i zachecajace, a nie jak flaki w zupie. Kazde slowo powinno sie liczyc. To jest ZA dlugie- i osoba czytajaca moze nie miec checi tego czytac.

(braK przedimka) selection of the production department at the plant in Turbia Semolin stems from my interest in this particular branch 'of my perceived' (nie, tutaj masz niezrozumiane, powinno byc...perceived by me) as a fundamental (ale co? fundamentsal co?) and a desire (cos brak) continue (cos brak) explore topics that I 'met' (nie za bardzo trafne slowo) during 'the course of the' (niepotr, wystarczy MY) 'study' (studies).

This year I graduated 'from' (nie rozumiem tego slowa tutaj) (jaki tytul dostales?) engineering at the Food Technology and Human Nutrition at the University of Kraków. I am currently 'in the first year of study second degree, which will end as planned in June 2014. M.Sc. with Title' (to jest niepoczebne i flakowe- za duzo tego, wystarczy studying for a MSc IN (tutaj daj tytul) 'Food Technologist' (niepotr).

(cos brak, np My) chosen direction prepared me to undertake tasks such 'as for the' (niepotr) evaluation, acquisition, processing and preservation of raw materials, the use of formulas and process parameters during the process of production and the control of the organization, including 'patterns' (nie rozumiem o co chodzi tutaj)

'These skills could be used when working in my department selected.' (troche 'stating the obvious' - nie rozumiem po co to tutaj jest)

In addition, continuing education 'at postgraduate Manager Quality which accumulate broaden knowledge and skills necessary to prepare an integrated quality management system based on ISO 9001, 14001, 22000. ' (nie rozumiem o co chodzi, lepiej...at MSC level will allow me to...)

'Therefore, issues related to quality management are known by me.' (wg mnie calkowicie niepotr - bo przeciez juz napisales ze tego sie uczysz, znowu 'stating the obvious')

Using 'the international student exchange program' (niepotr) Erasmus DURING 'took' (niepotr) one semester 'of study' I STUDIED at the Slovak University of Agriculture in Nitra.

'With this experience, I was able to meet the existing educational system in another country' (tak, ale co CI to wlasciwie dalo? Jako korzysci z tego masz?) and learn to be more independent and responsible for 'their' (to znaczy kogo? kto to jest to 'their?) actions.
'Also deepened knowledge of the English language, currently spoken in the advanced level' (to zdanie jest za dlugie - i piszesz cos co jest oczywiste)

In addition, I participated in a number of language courses SUCH AS ....tutaj napisz jakie ...'that take place outside the country' (niepotr, nawet nie wiem o jaki 'country tutaj chodzi, Polske?), .

(kto? co?) constantly tried to (tutaj brakuje pare slow) additional training at Siemens (tu cos brakuje) practical skills and theoretical knowledge, taking an active part in numerous workshops and projects (jako.....kto, osoba ktora robila kawe...napisz dokladniej jakie to projects byly).

'He' (o kim tutaj mowisz jako 'he') completed additional student placement co-financed by the European Union under the European Social Fund, through which I had the opportunity to acquire new skills (such as ......musisz napisac jakie).

(kto co?) 'Also' (niepotr) participated in the meetings of research groups and conferences organized under their auspices. It enabled me to learn specific industries (np jakie...) operating in the Carpathian we visited in the extra-curricular activities.

(brak przedimka) participation in meetings of research groups and ERASMUS accustomed me to work in a variety(tu brak pare slow), including international team. 'Organizations have the ability to work' (niestety nie, ludzie to moga 'work', ale same 'oganizations?) and communicate effectively in a team.
'I can define the priorities and 'direct the action' (dlaczego nie 'act'?), which makes me consistent in carrying out the tasks entrusted to me' . (kto? co?) often been 'acting' (acting? poszukaj inne slowo) under time pressure where 'required was quick to take the right decisions' (nie, tutaj ...immediate decisions were needed).
I am an energetic (ale co?) and such challenges are not a problem for me.

I 'know the support of MS' (tego nie rozumiem) as much emphasis on the direction of my focus is on learning about information technology. (przedimek) possibility of internship in a company like yours is such a great opportunity and honor.
'It is well known' (kogo ty pochlebiasz tutaj, tak sie nie pisze...it is well known that the earth is round...nie pisz takich rzeczy) 'that your selectively chooses its employees, therefore, to cooperate would be a great achievement' (ja tym tego zdania w ogole nie pisala).

Working in the field of production 'seems to be the closest to my predisposition' (a to wiesz w jaki sposob?), 'however, when it would be impossible for some reason ' (niepotr)I would like to apply for the Quality Assurance department. (Ja bym tu napisala, I would like to work either in the production department or in the QA department).

A gdzie jest dokonczenie tego, .........

dziękuje za sprawdzenie i poprawe na język angielski jednak jeśli chodzi o merytoryke to uwierz mi że jest to napisane poprawnie i na temat:) jak już wspomniałam jest to coś al"a list motywacyjny-nie jest nim dokladnie a,że został sprawdzony w centrum informacji i planowania kariery zawodowej to mam pewność że jest ok:)

Dziekuje bardzo!! Jeśli ktos mogłby jesczze zerknąć to byłoby fajnie:)
>>>>>a,że został sprawdzony w centrum informacji i planowania kariery zawodowej to mam pewność że jest ok:)
sprawdzony przez nativa czy osobe ktora ma pojecie o jez. ang.

Dla mnie, nawet jako wstepny 'list' jest to za dlugie, i za bardzo 'po polsku'.
nie podważam Twoich umiejętności językowych i mowie że wersja POLSKA zostala tam sprawdzona. Na angielskim pewnie znasz się od nich lepiej ale na pisaniu tego typu dokumentow myśle że nie. Zreszta to nie ma znaczenia, piszac tu prosiłam o pomoc w sprawdzeniuu poprawności jezykowej a nie merytoprycznej.
>>>>prosiłam o pomoc w sprawdzeniuu poprawności jezykowej a nie merytoprycznej.
Jak ktos w zyciu daje Ci rade, to podziekuj, a nie wymyslaj ze wiesz lepiej.
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

« 

Pomoc językowa

»

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie