list formalny -sprawdzenie

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Dear Sir or Madam,

I am writing in response to your article"...", which was published in “The Sun”, connected with a
climate change. I would like to express my dissatisfaction with your way of thinking in this issue.

Firs of all, humans impact on the environment every day with normal things they do. The main argument to prove it is that we wasted water. We filled the tub up to much when we want to take a bath. After all, That water could have gone to the water plants! Let's take another example: pollution! Cars are causing problems of it as well! Besides, walking to work or taking public transportation can help decreaces the pollution in our air.

I wonder what other readers think about this article and I hope that you will publish their opinions. I invite especially the teenagers to share their viewpoint.

Yours faithfully,

XYZ

tlumaczenie

Drogi Panie/Droga Pani
Piszę w odpowiedzi do pańskiego artykułu <nazwa>, który został opublikowany w The Sun, nawiązujacy do zmiany klimatu. Chciałabym wyrazić swoje niezadowolenie z pańskim tokiem myślenia w tej kwestii.
Przede wszystkim, ludzie wywierają wpływ na środowisko każdego dnia każdą normalną rzeczą. Głównym argumentem do udowodnienia tego jest to, że marnujemy wodę. Napełniamy wannę za bardzo, kiedy chcemy wziąc kąpiel. Przecież ta woda mogłaby podlewać rośliny. Weźmy następny przykład: zanieczyszczenia. Auta są rówbnież tego przycyzną. Zresztą, chodzenie do pracy czy korzystanie z publicznego transportu pomoże zniwelować zanieczyszczenia w powietrzu.
Zastanawiam się, co inni czytelnicy sądzą o tym artykule i mam nadzieję, że upubliczni Pani ich opinie. Zachęcam szczególnie młodzież do dzielenia się swoim punktem widzenia.

Z uszanowaniem

z gory dziekuuuuuuje za pomoc!
I am writing in response to your article"...", which was published in “The Sun”, (ale brakuje daty - to moglo byc 5 lat temu) connected with 'a' THE climate change. I would like to express my dissatisfaction with 'your way' (ale to moze ten zrtykul byl pisany przez kogos innego) of thinking 'in' ON this issue.
'Firs' (ortog) of all, humans impact on the environment every day with 'normal' (a co to jest 'normal' - ) things they do. The main argument to prove it is that 'we' (dlacego od razu mnie w to pakujesz? jakie 'we?. Ja wode oszczedzam i to bardzo) 'wasted' (czas teraz) water. We 'filled' (czas teraz) the tub up 'to' (zle slowo) much when we want to take a bath. 'After all,' (zle pojecie) that water could have gone to 'the' (niepotr) water plants!
Cars 'are causing' CAUSE problems of 'it' (z do czego to ';it' sie odnosi) as well! Besides, walking to work or taking public transportation can help 'decreaces' (ortog) the pollution in our air.
I wonder what other readers think about this article and I hope that you will publish their opinions TOO.
'I invite' (no w jaki sposob, piszac do osoby A, mozesz zapraszac osobe B?) especially the teenagers to share their viewpoint.
Cytat: terri
I am writing in response to your article"...", which was published in “The Sun”, (ale brakuje daty - to moglo byc 5 lat temu) connected with 'a' THE climate change. I would like to express my dissatisfaction with 'your way' (ale to moze ten zrtykul byl pisany przez kogos innego) of thinking 'in' ON this issue.
'Firs' (ortog) of all, humans impact on the environment every day with 'normal' (a co to jest 'normal' - ) things they do. The main argument to prove it is that 'we' (dlacego od razu mnie w to pakujesz? jakie 'we?. Ja wode oszczedzam i to bardzo) 'wasted' (czas teraz) water. We 'filled' (czas teraz) the tub up 'to' (zle slowo) much when we want to take a bath. 'After all,' (zle pojecie) that water could have gone to 'the' (niepotr) water plants!
Cars 'are causing' CAUSE problems of 'it' (z do czego to ';it' sie odnosi) as well! Besides, walking to work or taking public transportation can help 'decreaces' (ortog) the pollution in our air.
I wonder what other readers think about this article and I hope that you will publish their opinions TOO.
'I invite' (no w jaki sposob, piszac do osoby A, mozesz zapraszac osobe B?) especially the teenagers to share their viewpoint.

o literówkach mam świadomość ;)
a to We to w nawiazaniu do poprzedniego zdania, "ludzie" czyli my..jak moge to zmienic? i mialam polecenie, zeby zachecic mlodziez to napisania swoich opinii. w jaki inny sposob moge to zrobic?

»

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie