Opis wydarzenia Sprawdzenie PILNE

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Witam, mam gorącą prośbę o sprawdzenie. Za wszelkie sugestie z góry dziękuję.

When I was around 16-17 years old I went to England with my best friend. I was there for two months. One day, it was a beautiful Friday the 13th of May, I went out with my dog like every morning and I was walking alone to my grandmother. She was living near to my house. I was very happy to go there by myself because that was my first time when my mum allowed me to go there alone. Suddenly I saw a big dog running to me and barking. He (czy It?) was really huge. I didn't know what to do so I was just standing and screaming. Thanks God that dog didn't bite me. Till today's day I'm afraid of the big dogs. When I came back home I found that I hadn't door keys. I thought that I lost them. I also found that I left my mobile phone in home. My best friend was at the work and the door was locked. I found out that the window in a second floor is open. So I started to climb but I suddenly fell down and broke my leg (tutaj uzylam zlamac noge, a nie wiem jak jest "skrecic kostke"). The pain was horrible. My neighbour heard my scream and when he came to me I asked him for help. In the afternoon my cousin and I were shopping in a trade centre. I was very happy, because I had bought wonderful clothes. We were talking outside, when suddenly we saw the police. We were scared because when we were inside, we had heard something strange, but we didn’t know what that was. The policeman interviewed us and we found out that during we were shopping, someone was robbering the shop next to us. Unfortunately we found out couple hours later, that this person was our friend, who hasn’t got much money. We were very sad. That was the worst (piatek trzynastego maja) day in my life. I will always remember this one.
She 'was living' (dalabym lived) near to my house. I was very happy to go there by myself because that was 'my' (the) first time when my mum allowed me to go there alone. Suddenly (dalabym przecinek tutaj) I saw a big dog running toWARDS me and barking. It was really huge. I didn't know what to do so I 'was just standing' (just stood there) 'and' (niepotr) screaming. 'Thanks' (Thank) God that (cos brak) dog didn't bite me. 'Till' (lepiej 'Until) 'today's day' (today) I'm afraid of 'the' (niepotr) big dogs. When I came back home I found that I hadn't (tu cos brak..taken?) (przedimek) door keys.
I also found that I left my mobile phone 'in' AT home. My best friend was at 'the' (niepotr) work and the door was locked. I 'found out' (daj cos innego, bo to sie powtarza, np discovered) that the window 'in' ON 'a' (zly przedimek) second floor 'is' (WAS) open. So I started to climb (przecinek) but I suddenly fell down and broke my leg (mozna tez twisted my ankle).
My neighbour heard my screamS (bylo ich wicej jak jedne) and when he came to me I asked him for help. In the afternoon my cousin and I were shopping in 'a trade' (poszukaj inne slowo) centre. . The policeman interviewed us and we found out that during (the time) we were shopping, someone was 'robbering' (nie, slowo jest 'robbing') the shop next to us. Unfortunately we found out couple (cos brak) hours later, that this person was our friend, who 'hasn’t got' (nie, zrob to inaczej...didn't have) much money.
That was the worst (piatek trzynastego maja- Friday, the 13th - wiesz jak to napisac, bo wyzej to sam zrobiles...dlaczego to jest problem teraz?) day in my life.