Proszę o sprawdzenie zaproszenia formalnego i nieformalnego

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Dear Rose High teaching staff,

It makes great happiness and pleasure for me and my friends to invite the teaching staff to an exhibition of "Paintings" organised by our fantastic students. This event will be held at the Small Gallery 18th April, 2014. We decided to arrange the exhibit between 10.00 AM to 8.00 PM. This upcoming event gives everyone a chance to see how creative and talented our students are. We hope the exhibit also will be a great starting point for a discussion about art. I would be very grateful if you could inform me if you are coming. We look forward to meet you at the venue.

Regards,
Students

Dear friends,

Students from our language camp are going to exhibit their artworks. On this special occasion, Me and my friends cordially invite you to be present there with us. We are waiting at the Small Gallery on 18th April, 2014. This meeting takes place between 10.00 AM to 8.00 PM. You can't miss the chance to see these fantastic works.Together we will discuss about student's art. So how about coming and making this event a sukcesfull one? Hope to see you guys on that day and please don't forget to confirm your attendance with XYZ.

Greetings
XYZ

chodzi o zaproszenie na wystawę prac malarskich uzniów z obozu językowego. Miałam napisac wersję do grona pedagogicznego i do przyjaciół. Proszę o ewentaulne poprawki, zależy mi na poprawności ;) Dziękuję serdecznie!

»

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie