Prosba o sprawdzenie krotkiego emaila do uczelni

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Dzien dobry. Zamierzam wyslac do UK maila z paroma pytaniami o uczelnie i chciałbym prosić o pomoc w sprawdzeniu czy nie walnąłem jakiejś gafy, bo obawiam się ,że mogłem jakaś kalkę językową zastosować :)

"Dear Sir or Madam,
I come from Poland. I am interested in studying at the Aberystwyth University. Course of the study in which I’m interested is Space Science and Robotics.I would like to ask two questions about the university.
1. What are the requirements to this course according to Polish New Matura and which English Certificate do I have to have ?
2. Can I apply for 2016/2017 academic year this year?

Yours sincerely,
XYZ
"
I 'come from Poland' (nie, lepiej dac, I am Polish and..). I am interested in studying at the Aberystwyth University. THE course of the study in which 'I’m' (I am) interested is Space Science and Robotics.
1. What are the requirements 'to' ON this course according to Polish New Matura and which English Certificate do I have to have ?

Yours 'sincerely' (nie, jak zaczynamy 'Dear Sir,' to konczymy 'Yours faithfully')

Mam nadzieje, ze odpowiedzi na te pytania nie sa na stronie Uni, bo jak tak, to po prostu pomysla, ze nie umiesz czytac. :-)
np
What are the admission requirements for the/this course....
according to polish new matura = wg/zgodnie z ... maturą; co to znaczy?

« 

Pomoc językowa - tłumaczenia