Odpowiedz na maila

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Dziękuje bardzo z a pomoc w sprawdzeniu mojego poprzedniego maila. Dostałem odpowiedź:

"Dear XYZ

Thank you for your e-mail expressing an interest in XYZ. I can confirm that our current standard offer for Polish students taking the Matura is to pass with minimum 80% in minimum three subjects at standard level and minimum 65% in two subjects at extended level to include minimum 90% average in English written and oral at standard level or minimum 65% in extended level.

We look forward to being able to consider your UCAS application in due course.

You can apply for 2016 entry through www.ucas.com

Regards
Ren"

I tu się zaczynają schody. Mam wrażenie,że są to wymagania do starej matury(Roczniki od '96 zdają nową).
W odpowiedzi jest napisane , że należy zdobyć minimum 3x80% z podstaw oraz srednia 90% z podstawowego angielskiego ustnego i pisemnego lub 65% z rozszerzenia.

Sytuacja wygląda tak:
Piszemy max 3 podstawy:matematyka, polski( ustny i pisemny) i angielski.Uczelnia wymaga uzyskania z nich sredniej 80%.
Chce :
- zapytać się czy są to wymagania zgodne z nową maturą, którą będziemy pisać od tego roku
- się zapytać czy do zdania 80% 3 podstaw zalicza się polski pisemny czy ustny?
- powiedzieć,że ustny anielski można zdawać tylko na poziomie podstawowym i czy jak zdam pisemny angielski na 65%, to czy nadal obowiązuje mnie średnia 90% z podstawy,zważając na to ,że możemy zdawać max 3 przedmioty w podstawie, i jeśli angielski nie będzie liczony, to zostają tylko 2, bez możliwości wyboru dodatkowego, który by to uzupełniał.

Mam zamiar napisać taką odpowiedź:

Dear Sir
Thank you for answer and provide detailed information about the requirements .However, I have got some doubts. //może lepiej napisać, że mam parę dodatkowych pytań?// Are these requirements in accordance with New Matura, which Polish students will take on since this year? Sice this year we are allowed to take on maximum three subjects at standard level- Polish language, mathematic and English language, so I have to pass them with minimum 80%. Do I need the spoken or written Polish pass with 80%? We can take on the oral English only at standart level, so If I will pass extended written English with 65%, do I have still pass standart spoken and written English with minimum 90% average, overlook the fact I am not allowed to take on another subject?

Your faithfully

XYZ.

Mogę prosić o poprawę ewentualnych błedów ?
A nie były w starej maturze 2 przedmioty obowiązkowe i oceny wyrażane w skali 1 do 6.
W odpowiedzi jest mowa o trzech przedmiotach i wynikach procentowych.
Możliwe że nie jestem dobrze poinformowany;)
edytowany przez Aaric: 20 lis 2014
Mówisz o maturze, która była do 2005 roku.
W 2005 roku wprowadzono wynik procentowy i można było wybrać sobie dowolną ilość przedmiotów pisanych w podstawie i rozszerzeniu
Od 2014 będzie można pisac max 3 przedmioty z podstawy (które są obowiązkowe)- matme, polski i j. obcy. oraz dowolną ilośc rozszerzeń w tym przynajmniej jedno jako obowiązkowe.

Dla tego myślę, że zostały mi podane wymagania na dotychczas obowiązującą maturę,a nie tą, którą ja będę pisać :)
edytowany przez hannspree: 20 lis 2014
Jest ktoś w stanie pomóc :)?
Thank you for answer and provide detailed information about the requirements .However, I have got some doubts. //może lepiej napisać, że mam parę dodatkowych pytań? TAK 'a few more questions'// Are these requirements in accordance with the New Matura format which will be introduced in 2015? Under the new format, we are allowed to take on a maximum of three subjects at standard level- Polish Language, Mathematics and Foreign Language, so I understand that I have to pass them with a minimum of 80%. Do I need the spoken or written Polish pass with 80%? We can take the oral English examination only at standarD! level, so if I pass my extended written English with 65%, do I still have to pass standard spoken and written English with a minimum of 90% on average, disregarding the fact I am not allowed to take another subject?
Thank you for YOUR answer providING ME WITH detailed information about the MATURA requirements .
However, could you please confirm whether ....these requirements 'in accordance with' RELATE TO the New Matura format 'which will' TO be introduced in 2015?
Under the new format, 'we' (nie pisz 'we' - bo to mnie nie dotyczy - tutaj STUDENTS) are allowed to 'take on' SIT a maximum of three subjects at THE standard level- Polish Language, Mathematics and A Foreign Language. AS I understand, I have to pass them with a minimum of 80% IN EACH.
Do I need the spoken or written Polish pass with AT LEAST 80%?
'We' STUDENTS 'can' ARE ALLOWED TO take the oral English examination only at THE Standard LEVEL. '!' (Prosze NIGDY Nie uzywac tych zdakow, w jez. ang. to jest nie tylko nieladnie, ale twierdzi, ze nie rozumiesz kultury pisania),
IF I pass my Extended MATURA written English with 65%, do I still 'have to' NEED TO pass THE Standard spoken and written English with a minimum of 90% 'on average' (niepotr),
'disregarding the fact' (tego nie rozumiem, nie jest tutaj jasne co masz na mysli) I am not allowed to take another subject?
Dziękuje bardo za pomoc !

Mam jednak pytanie
"on average, disregarding the fact I am not allowed to take another subject?"

disregarding - w sensie ,że ingonorując/ abastrahując fakt ?
nie lepiej zostawić overlook - biorąc pod uwagę ?
overlook = przoeczyc cos i to jest bezokolicznik.
Więc lepiej może użyć regarding albo taking into account ?
a co chciales powiedziec?
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.