Recenzja filmu

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
'The fault in our stars' is a film directed by Josh Boom which is based on John Green's book. The film is skillfully combination of drama and romance.
It tells the story about two young people who must face with problems like sickness or death. Hazel Grace (Shailene Woodley) is a girl with cancer who have overprotective parents. One day, they persuaded her to go for the meeting of support group. There she meet Augustus (Ansel Elgort) who have cancer too. Teenagers connet brilliance, reluctance to usually things and also great love at first sight. Hazel dreams about the meeting with Petera van Houtena (Willem Dafoe) author of her favourite book. Thanks to Gus's determination her dream can come true.
'The fault in our star' is not only about cancer and love but also hard decisoions and pursuit of unfulfilled dreams.What I like the most is assemble plot which guarantee moments of loughing and also bursting into tears. The cast consist of young up-and-coming actors is possitive astonishment because of their excellent acting. Neverthereless, one of the most famous actor cast in the role of one of the parents could significantly improve the quality of the film
I could recommend 'The fault in our stars' for every person who are looking for great entertainment and a piec of real life told in the moving way. I have no doubt that everyone would enjoy every minute of this brilliantly filmed story.
the meeting with Petera van Houtena
translator
Nie translator. Skopiowałam nazwisko z jakiejś strony i przeoczyłam to, że jest odnowione.
Odmienione*

« 

Pomoc językowa

»

Pomoc językowa