negtywna recenzja piosenki Rebecci Black "Friday"

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Proszę o sprawdzenie recenzji pod kątem błędów, ewentualnie o wyrażenie opinii czy jest ona zrozumiała/poprawna. Będę wdzięczna za poprawki i wskazówki. Z góry ślicznie dziękuję :)

‘Friday’ is a song by American recording artist Rebecca Black. It was released in 2011 as her debut single. The recording has 1,5 m dislikes on YouTube and the video for the song hit no 1position on 50 worst video ever list by NME.

The whole song has many drawbacks. One of the biggest is poor lyrics - ‘Tomorrow is Saturday and Sunday comes afterwards’. Brilliant, isn’t it? Even the word Friday is dropped mindlessly so many times that I’m seriously fed up with it. The singer has super irritating auto-tuned vocal, which makes you cringe from the very beginning and gives a feeling of listening to a chipmunk rather than a teenage girl. The melody is way too plain and shapeless to save the record.

The plot of the video is chaotic without particular storyline showing kids way too young to drive, picking up the singer in the morning to the party instead of school. The acting skills of the cast cry to heaven. The video itself is poorly edited making it even all worse.

I strongly discourage you from giving the song a try. To me, it’s definitely not worth listen to as long as you don’t want to piss off your friends with a better musical taste. The song is that bad it doesn’t deserve to be called a piece of music; it’s more like a parody of pop. Simply, waste of time.
przedimki przed American, vocal, waste
worth listenING
zaznacz to, co napisalas sam, a nie sciagnelas z internetu. To mozemy poprawic.
napisałam sama :)
i artykul w wikipedii tez napisalas sama.
skopiowałam coś z wiki? czy chodzi ci o sparafrazowanie zdania?
zaznacz to, co skopiowalas, reszte prawdopodobnie ktos sprawdzi.
brakuje kilku przedimkow przed rzeczownikami policzalnymi
usun przecinek przed which, wstaw przecinki przed imieslowami typu showing
worth wymaga gerundium
(sama napisalas to) ‘Friday’ is a song by American recording artist Rebecca Black. It was released in 2011 as her debut single. The recording has 1,5 m dislikes on YouTube and the video for the song hit no 1position on 50 worst video ever list by NME.

(to jest z innego zrodla - wiki?) The whole song has many drawbacks. One of the biggest is poor lyrics - ‘Tomorrow is Saturday and Sunday comes afterwards’. Brilliant, isn’t it? Even the word Friday is dropped mindlessly so many times that I’m seriously fed up with it. The singer has super irritating auto-tuned vocal, which makes you cringe from the very beginning and gives a feeling of listening to a chipmunk rather than a teenage girl. The melody is way too plain and shapeless to save the record.

(to jest z innego zrodla - wiki?) The plot of the video is chaotic without particular storyline showing kids way too young to drive, picking up the singer in the morning to the party instead of school. The acting skills of the cast cry to heaven. The video itself is poorly edited making it even all worse.

(to napisalas sama) I strongly discourage you from giving the song a try. To me, it’s definitely not worth listen to as long as you don’t want to piss off your friends with a better musical taste. The song is that bad it doesn’t deserve to be called a piece of music; it’s more like a parody of pop. Simply, waste of time.

No, napisz mi, ze sie myle.......
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

« 

Pomoc językowa

»

Pomoc językowa