Wiadomość do kolegi, który się rozchorował.

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Witam wszystkich :)
Mógłby mi ktoś sprawdzić tą krótką wiadomość. Głównie chodzi mi o gramatykę i spójność wypowiedzi. Z góry wielkie dzięki :)

Jan,
I was really sorry to hear that you're ill. What’s the trouble? Now a lot of people is ill. For sure you have a much free time, what are you doing? I read a book or watch TV when I'm ill. At school we have too many exams. Yesterday was a surprised Maths short test. It was very difficult ! Don't worry about notes. If you want, I can come on Saturday and give you all.
Get well soon.
Jan,
I was really sorry to hear that you're ill. What’s the trouble NIENATURALNE, JUZ LEPIEJ 'WHAT IS IS'? Now a lot of people is GLOWNYM RZECZOWNIKIEM JEST TU 'PEOPLE', A TO JEST LICZBA MNOGA ill. For sure you have a much<-TO RACZEJ W PRZECZENIACH, UZYJ A LOT OF free time, what are you doing? I read a book or watch TV when I'm ill. At school we have too many exams. Yesterday was a surprised=ZASKOCZONY, USUŃ 'D' , POTEM SHORT Maths short test. It was very difficult ! Don't worry about notes. If you want, I can come on Saturday and give you all NIEJASNE.
Get well soon. WYKRZYKNIK, NIE?
Jan,
I was really sorry to hear that you're ill. What’s wrong with you? Now a lot of people are ill. For sure you have a lot of free time, what are you doing? I read a book or watch TV when I'm ill. At school we have too many exams. Yesterday was a surprise short Maths test. It was very difficult ! Don't worry about notes. If you want, I take notes for you and I will give them on Saturday.
Get well soon!

Poprawiłem, jest dobrze?
what's wrong with you moze byc odebrale 'zwariowales?''
w zdaniu o kartkowce
yesterday we had
I take notes... = biorę notatki i dam je w sobotę
What’s wrong with you? - to jest bardzo niegrzecznie, to tak ja po polsku by kogos zapytac, 'no co do chol...jest z toba'?