Proszę o pomoc w sprawdzeniu CV

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Witam, serdecznie proszę o sprawdzenie mojego CV oraz o wskazanie ewentualnych błędów wraz z sugestiami jak je poprawić. Chcę aplikować na stanowisko Printing Prepartion Technican w firmie mającej placówkę w UK.

Jan Kowalski
Warszawa, Polska
Phone: +48 xxx xxx xxx
E-mail: [email]

Experience
2014.11 - 2015.04
SOLARTIME LUBLIN SP. Z O. O., UL. MIŁOCIN 284, 36-062 ZACZERNIE
Sales representative
Responsibilities:
•Sales of PV system
•Electricity consumption analysis
•To estimate how much of the total roof space is available for photovoltaic

2014.[tel].09
ZPU J.KOWAL I SPOLKA, SPÓŁKA JAWNA UL.KOLEJOWA 1A, 22-100 Warszawa.
Knitter
Responsibilities:
•To provide repair and service of knitting machines
•Operate or tend to various types of knitting machines
•The organization of the production cycle
•Product Quality Control

2013.[tel].06
MUNICIPAL OFFICE WARSZAWA, UL.BOLESLAWA PRUSA 8, 22-100 WARSZAWA
Office techniques - internship
Responsibilities:
•Assisting in the preparation of contracts concluded by the Municipal Office.
•Mail service
•Analysis of laws and regulations

2012.[tel].09
SOLID SECURITY SP. Z O.O. UL.POSTĘPU 17, WARSZAWA
Security guard
Responsibilities:
•Protection of persons and property
•Service monitoring and alarm devices

2012.[tel].02
ELEMENTARY SCHOOL IN WOLICA, WOLICA 14, 22-100
Administrative worker - internship
Responsibilities:
•Mail service
•Office work
•Managing the printer, photocopier, scanner.

Education
2009.1[tel].03
LUBLIN UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY, FACULTY OF MECHANICAL ENGINEERING, ENGINEERING DEGREE OF MANAGEMENT AND PRODUCTION ENGINEERING

2004.[tel].05
KS. STANISLAW STASZIC SECONDARY SCHOOL, CHELM, POLAND
MATHEMATICS - PHYSICS PROFILE

Skills
-Operating office equipment: photocopying, fax, computer, printer
-Microsoft Office Excel, PowerPoint, Word. Other
-Good communication and interpersonal skills
-Basic knowledge of CAD Software: Solid Edge, AutoCad

Languages
-English: intermediate
-Russian: intermediate

I hereby authorize you to process my personal data included in my job application for the needs of the recruitment process in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act dated 29.08.1997 (uniform text: Journal of Laws of the Republic of Poland 2002 No 101, item 926 with further amendments)
Jan Kowalski
Warszawa, Polska

Experience
2014.11 - 2015.04 - PISZ NOV 2014 - APR 2015 LUB NAWET PELNE NAZWY MIESIECY
Sales representative
Responsibilities:
•Sales of PV system
•To estimate DAJ TU RZECZOWNIK, A NIE BEZOKOLICZNIK how much of the total roof space is available for photovoltaic BRAK CZEGOS

2014.[tel].09
Knitter
Responsibilities:
To provide repairS and servicING of knitting machines
•Operate or tend TU TEZ NIE DAWAJ BEZOKOLICZNIKOW to various types of knitting machines
•The organization LEPIEJ ORGANIZING PRODUCTION CYCLE of the production cycle
•Product Quality Control

2013.[tel].06
Office techniques=TECHNIKI BIUROWE - internship
Responsibilities:
•Mail service TZN. NAPRAWY? PEWNIE 'MANAGING INCOMING AND OUTGOING MAIL'
•Analysis of RELEVANT laws and regulations

2012.[tel].09
Security guard
Responsibilities:
•Service monitoring and alarm devices = MONITOROWANIE SERWISU I URZADZENIA ALARMOWE

2012.[tel].02
Responsibilities:
•Mail service ZNOWU
•Office work MOZESZ NAPISAC 'CLERICAL WORK', BEDZIE LADNIEJ
Managing OPERATING the printer, photocopier, scanner.

Education
2009.1[tel].03
LUBLIN UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY, FACULTY OF MECHANICAL ENGINEERING, BACHELOR OF ENGINEERING DEGREE IN MANAGEMENT AND PRODUCTION ENGINEERING - jak dokladnie brzmi nazwa kierunku po polsku?

2004.[tel].05

Skills
-Operating office equipment: photocopying <-TO JEST CZYNNOSC, A NIE SPRZET, fax, computer, printer POZA TYM, SORRY, TAKIE UMIEJETNOSCI TO PODSTAWA, NIE MA SIE CZYM CHWALIC
-Microsoft Office Excel, PowerPoint, Word. Other - CZYLI JAKIE?

Languages

I hereby authorize you to process my personal data included in my job application for the needs of the recruitment process in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act dated 29.08.1997 (uniform text: Journal of Laws of the Republic of Poland 2002 No 101, item 926 with further amendments)
moge dodac, ze najpierw piszemy Education, a pozniej Work Experience
Napisz to jeszcze raz z poprawkami.
Wg mnie, to nie jest jakos scisle i na temat. Mozna dodac przy kazdym, czym dana firma sie zajmuje/zajmowala.
NB. 'Knitter' to nie jest czynnosc firmy
Serdecznie dziękuję za poświęcony czas i pomoc :)
Dokonałem poprawek i CV wygląda teraz tak:

Jan Kowalski
Warszawa, Polska
Education
October 2009 – March 2014
LUBLIN UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY, FACULTY OF MECHANICAL ENGINEERING, BACHELOR OF ENGINEERING DEGREE IN MANAGEMENT AND PRODUCTION ENGINEERING – ZARZĄDZANIE I INŻYNIERIA PRODUKCJI - nazwa kierunku po polsku

September 2004 – May 2008
Experience
November 2014 – April 2015
Sales representative
Responsibilities:
•Sales of PV system
•Estimation how much of the total roof space is available for photovoltaic panel

June 2014 – September 2014
Knitter
Responsibilities:
•Repairs and servicing of knitting machines
•Operating or tending to various types of knitting machines
•Organizing production cycle

•Product Quality Control

February 2013 – June 2013
Office worker - internship
Responsibilities:
•Managing incoming and outgoing mail
•Analysis of relevant laws and regulations
May 2012 – September 2012
Security guard
Responsibilities:
•Responding to alarms and checking alarm systems
•Writing reports of daily activities and irregularities, such as equipment or property damage, theft, presence of unauthorized persons, or unusual occurrences.

February 2012 – February 2013
Responsibilities:
• Managing incoming and outgoing mail
• Clerical work
• Operating the printer, photocopier, scanner.

Skills

-Microsoft Office
-Ability to work to specifications and deadlines
-Mathematical skills

Languages
-Polish - native

October 2009 – March 2014
LUBLIN UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY, FACULTY OF MECHANICAL ENGINEERING,
'BACHELOR OF ENGINEERING DEGREE' (mozna BSc) IN MANAGEMENT AND PRODUCTION ENGINEERING
September 2004 – May 2008
'KS. STANISLAW STASZIC SECONDARY SCHOOL, CHELM, POLAND
MATHEMATICS - PHYSICS PROFILE' (ja bym to dala malymi literami - tutaj wypadaloby napisac co na koniec bylo - bo nie widze, gdzie jest Matura i wyniki, - generalnie ludzie tego nie pisza - wg mnie niepotr, bo nie trzeba zaczynac od wieku 6 lat i kazdej szkoly wymieniac)
Experience

•Sales of PV system
•Estimation 'how much of the total roof space is available' (nie, daj to inaczej....of area of roof space available) for photovoltaic panelS

'Knitter' (nie - jak to fabryka to Knitting manufacturers
•Organizing THE production cycle

• Operating 'the printer, photocopier, scanner' (nie, lepiej napisac ...office equipment).
@Terri dzięki

Napisałem także cover leter proszę o sprawdzenie:

Jan Kowalski
Warszawa, Polska
+48 xxx xxx xxx ; [email]

12th April 2015

Anna Osip
Can Pack UK LTD.
Skippingdale Industrial Estate.
Holyrood Drive. Scunthorpe. North Lincolnshire.
Re: PRINTING PREPARATION TECHNICIAN

Dear Ms Osip:
I am writing to apply for the position of Printing Preparation Technician.

I graduated from Lublin University of Technology in 2014 with an engineer degree. Previously, I have been working as Knitter for manufactory of tights, socks and stockings wheree i I took care of the machine workshop consisting of more than 40 different types of knitting machines. During my time in that work I improved my knowledge about production and I have gained experience in working shift. As you can see from my enclosed CV, my experience and qualifications match this position's requirements. I learn quickly and I am open to new challenges beyond that I want to check myself abroad.

Thank you for your time and consideration. I hope to have the opportunity to discuss my application with you in person.
Yours faithfully,

opis stanowiska:
The successful candidate must have:
Educated to GCSE level or equivalent
Previous experience in similar role
Ability to work to on a rotating shift pattern 8am – 8pm, 8pm – 8am
Knowledge of printing preparation and adequate computer software
Eye for detail
Ability to work to specifications and deadlines
Ability to work to work as a part of a team
cover *letter literówka oczywiście :)
bardzo proszę o sprawdzenie listu gdyż chciałbym aplikować a obawiam się, że list może zawierać błędy.
Can Pack UK LTD. (tutaj dajemy przecinek)
Skippingdale Industrial Estate(.) (przecinek zamiast kropka)
Holyrood Drive(.) (przecinek) Scunthorpe(.) (przecinek) North Lincolnshire(.) (nic nie potrzeba)
I graduated from Lublin University of Technology in 2014 'with an engineer degree' (nie, nie - tutaj ...with a BSc in.....tutaj daj tytul).
Previously, 'I have been working ' (czas simple - I worked) as Knitter for (a Knitting manufacturer) 'manufactory' (co to za slowo) of tights, socks and stockings 'wheree' (ortog - dlaczego robisz takie glupie bledy?) I took care of the machine workshop consisting of more than 40 different types of knitting machines. During my time 'in that work' (to jest za bardzo po polsku, wystarczy 'there') I improved my knowledge about production and I 'have' niepotr) gained experience in working A shift PATTERN. 'As you can see from my enclosed CV, my experience and qualifications match this position's requirements' (to jest za bardzo po polsku - nikt w UK by tak nie napisal - to nie ty decydujesz czy wszystko 'matches' tylko pracodawca podejmuje ta decizje - tego sie nie pisze).
I learn quickly and I am open to new challenges. .beyond that I want to check myself abroad. (nie pisz tego).

Yours 'faithfully' (tutaj sincerely, bo piszesz Ms X),

Nie wiem dlaczego piszesz w liscie tylko o jednej pracy, mozna dodac, ze w calosci 'career' miales do czynienia z tym i tamtym...
Dziękuję za uwagi i poświęcony czas :)
@terri: ,,'wheree' (ortog - dlaczego robisz takie glupie bledy?) "
zwykła literówka - miło, że wskazałaś

Po korekcie wygląda to teraz tak:
Jan Kowalski
Warszawa, Polska

12th April 2015

Anna Osip
Can Pack UK LTD. ,
Skippingdale Industrial Estate,
Holyrood Drive,. Scunthorpe, North Lincolnshire

Dear Ms Osip:

I graduated from Lublin University of Technology in 2014 with a BSc In Management and Production Engineering. Previously, I worked as Knitter for a Knitting manufacturer of tights, socks and stockings where i I took care of the machine workshop consisting of more than 40 different types of knitting machines. During my time there I improved my knowledge about production process and I gained experience in working a shift pattern. In addition to my responsibilities as Knitter, I also worked as Sales representative which helped me develop strong interpersonal skills. I learn quickly and I am open to new challenges..

Thank you for your time and consideration. I hope to have the opportunity to discuss my application with you in person.
Yours sincerely,
Jan Kowalski

Wspominałem jedynie o jednej pracy gdyż jest ona najbliższa (jeśli chodzi o charakter pracy) w stosunku do tej na która aplikuję. Jeżeli masz jakąś sugestie jak mógłbym odnieść się ogólnie do pozostałych stanowisk to jestem otwarty - aczkolwiek nie dostrzegam dużego związku ze stanowiskiem na które aplikuje.Dodałbym też coś w stylu, że praca dziewiarza wymagała ode mnie precyzyjnej ręki oraz spostrzegawczości w wykrywaniu wszelkich nieprawidłowości w procesie produkcyjnym/na finalnym produkcie.

@terri: ,,I learn quickly and I am open to new challenges. .beyond that I want to check myself abroad. (nie pisz tego). "
Wywaliłabyś całe zdanie? jeśli tak to co sugerowałabyś wzamian?
(tutaj ja dalabym cos takiego, ...Although I have now worked for X years, the job which mostly matches your requirements was that of a ' Previously, I worked as'(niepotr) knitter for a Knitting manufacturer of tights, socks and stockings where 'i' (niepotr) I took care of the machine workshop consisting of more than 40 different types of knitting machines. During my time there I improved my knowledge about production process, (dodaj tutaj ...'quality control') and I gained experience 'in' OF working IN a shift pattern. In addition to my responsibilities as A knitter, I HAVE also worked as Sales representative which helped me develop strong interpersonal skills.

....beyond that I want to check myself abroad. (nie pisz tego). " - tylko tego nie pisz.
Nie trzeba nic wiecej dopisywac. Tylko przypomne Ci, ze to musi byc wlasnorecznie napisany list, nie drukowany.
Tak będzie ok?

Jan Kowalski
Warszawa, Polska

12th April 2015

Anna Osip
Can Pack UK LTD. ,
Skippingdale Industrial Estate,
Holyrood Drive,. Scunthorpe, North Lincolnshire

Dear Ms Osip:

I graduated from Lublin University of Technology in 2014 with a BSc In Management and Production Engineering. Although I have now worked for three years, the job which mostly matches your requirements was that of as Knitter for a Knitting manufacturer of tights, socks and stockings where I took care of the machine workshop consisting of more than 40 different types of knitting machines. During my time there I improved my knowledge about production process, quality control and I gained experience of working in a shift pattern. In addition to my responsibilities as Knitter, I have also worked as Sales representative which helped me develop strong interpersonal skills. I learn quickly and I am open to new challenges..

Yours sincerely,
Jan Kowalski
@terri: ,,Tylko przypomne Ci, ze to musi byc wlasnorecznie napisany list, nie drukowany."
aplikuję drogą mailową :)
CV i list będą załącznikami. jakaś sugestia jaka treść powinna znaleźć się w mailu?
>>>I am writing to apply for the position of Printing Preparation Technician.
Chyba sam widzisz, ze to lepiej teraz brzmi jak twoje poprzednie....jest ok
aplikuję drogą mailową :)
CV i list będą załącznikami.
List wyslij jako email i dodaj po ...I am open to new challenges.

New paragr. I have great pleasure in enclosing my CV for your attention.

Thank you for your time....
@terri
@mg

Jeszcze raz bardzo wam dziękuję za pomoc i porady :)
pozdrawiam serdecznie
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.