Prosze o sprawdzenie recenzji

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Napisz recenzję programu telewizyjnego, w którym uczestnicy muszą wykazać się
sprawnością fizyczną, aby wygrać nagrodę.

If you have seen the commercial of "Run for it" you might have considered it as a worth-watching and give the show a try. As a consequence, you probably were as disappointed as I was.
It's not that the telecast is uninteresting or badly led. It's due to the fact that it is just terrible. Behind the show's pretty unclear name hides a sporty televion telecast. People who take part in the show are obliged to show off with their physical abilities in order to win an award. You might be thinking - wow, it really must be something. It isn't. It would be if the competitors had really special skills, as Tiger Woods or Robert Freder. In other case we are just watching ordinary people's clumsy moves. You still want to do so? I advise you to go outside and take a look on the pedestrians.
Surprisingly, in order to win, people are willing to do very uncomfortable things, such as running with a stick like a dog. Sometimes, it can be really funny. What amazes me though, is the ease with which the participants allow the director to humiliate them in public.
All in all, even if you have a plenty time to kill, I would strongly recommend going outside for a walk rather than watching "Run for it". Who knows, maybe you will come up with an idea for the show which would cause real excitement.
If you have seen the commercial 'of' (niepotr) "Run for it" you might have considered it as 'a' (nie rozumiem po co to jest przedimek) worth-watching and give the show a try.
Behind the show's pretty unclear name hides a sporty 'televion' (nie rozumiem tego slowa) telecast. People who take part in the show are obliged to show off 'with' (wg mnie niepot) their physical abilities in order to win an award.
It would be if the competitors had really special skills, as Tiger Woods or Robert 'Freder' (nie jestem pewna czy to jest dobrze). In 'other' (to jest zle - ale nie wiem o co chodzi) case we are just watching ordinary people's clumsy moves. You still want to do 'so' (tego to calkowicie nie rozumiem)? I advise you to go outside and take a look 'on' (znowu ta kalka - AT - you look AT people,) the pedestrians.
All in all, even if you have 'a' (po co to 'a' tutaj jest?) plenty (tu brak slowa) time to kill, I would strongly recommend going outside for a walk rather than watching "Run for it".
If you have seen the commercial of INNY PRZYIMEK "Run for it" PRZECINEK you might have considered it as a worth-watching and give the show a try. As a consequence, you probably were as disappointed as I was.
It's not that the telecast is uninteresting or badly led. It's due to the fact that it is just terrible. Behind the show's pretty unclear name hides a sporty televion telecast. PRZEDIMEK People who take part in the show are obliged to show off with their physical abilities in order to win an award. You might be thinking - wow, it really must be something. It isn't. It would be if the competitors had really special skills, as Tiger Woods or Robert Freder. In other case NIE ROZUMIEM 'W INNYM PRZYOPADKU OGLADAMY'? ALE TO NIE JET MOZLIWOSC, PISZESZ O FAKCIE, WIEC NAPISZ 'TAK NIE JEST - OGLADAMY..." we are just watching ordinary people's clumsy moves. You still want to do so ALE CO? NAPISZ WATCH? I advise you to go outside and take a look on ZLY PRZYIMEK the pedestrians.
Surprisingly, in order to win, people are willing to do very uncomfortable things, such as running with a stick like a dog. Sometimes, it can be really funny. What amazes me PRZECINEK though, is the ease with which the participants allow the director to humiliate them in public.
All in all, even if you have a plenty POWTORZ ZASADY UZYCIA PLENTY time to kill, I would strongly recommend going outside for a walk rather than watching "Run for it". Who knows, maybe you will come up with an idea for the JEDYNY TAKI NA SWIECIE? show which would cause real excitement. BE REALLY EXCITING JEST LEPSZE
Tiger Woods I know but who's Robert Freder?
W tym zdaniu, po przecinku by ujął np
...similar to those of Tiger... or ...
edytowany przez Aaric: 04 maj 2016
dzieki ;) to do so jest często uzywane, nie rozumiem czemu w tym przypadku nie moze byc?
nie wiem, czy 'so' odnosi sie do 'watch' czy do 'moves' (nawet jeżeli to nie jest czasownik).
Cytat: hewau
dzieki ;) to do so jest często uzywane, nie rozumiem czemu w tym przypadku nie moze byc?

zacytuj gdzie masz prayklady uzycia slowa 'so' w ten sposob w ktory ty to uzyles. Jak ja Ci powiem ze jest zle - to jest zle - i tyle.
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.