prośba o sprawdzenie

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
THE END. The best week in my life has just ended. I left my love (Turkey). I fell in love in this country one year ago. This trip made me fall in love more.
I'm happy I could get to know the country, culture, history and of course a lot of amazing people.
I want to thank to every person I spent a short time though. Because of you every moment was special. Thank you for every day and every night which without you wouldn't be so amazing. I'm grateful for every smile, conversation, dance. I love every second i spent with you. I hope we will meet soon.
Kasia I'm grateful I could spent this holiday with you and I could show you why I love Turkey. It's amazing to share the best moments with one of the most important person in my life.
And what about Turkey? I hope I'll visit this beautiful country as fast as it's possible.
in this country - odpowiada na pytanie 'gdzie?', a nie 'w kim/czym?'
could - znaczy tlyko, ze byla taka mozliwosci, ale nie wiadomo, czy z niej skorzystalas
kazdej osobie z ktora spedzilam troche czasu - brakuje 'z ktora'. Musisz dodać with (tlyko with) w odpowiednim miejscu
i lepiej 'some time'
jedną z najważniejszej osoby? tam ma byc people
raczej "it was amazing to share'
fast = z dużą prędkością
geez, zadali na wakacje?
kolejny przejaw dobrej zmiany?
to fall in love WITH..np: someone .......:)as fast as it's possible..zla kolokacja ,fast mi nie pasuje , nie piszemy tak : ,natomiast piszemy : 'as soon as possible, as quickly as possible, as quickly as I can , itp ....' .
edytowany przez Robbertoxx: 20 sie 2017
Cytat:
could spent
To jest zle , nikt tak nie napisze raczej ...pewnie chodziło o 'spend" :)
I want to thank to every person I spent a short time though.
Cytat: Aaric
I want to thank to every person I spent a short time though.

to zdnie nie jest gramatyczne. Porzebuje poprawki.
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

« 

Pomoc językowa

»

Nauka języka