Poproszę o poprawkę błędów, musze miec to na tip top, będe mega wdzięczna!

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
In this holidays I was in polish mountains for five days with my boyfriend. We were in Łapsze Niżne near castle and river Niedzica. Every day we explored new places. We were in castle Niedzica and on lake Czorsztynskie and Sromowieckie. We ate every day teh most popular cheese in mountains- oscypek. We went on mountain Three Crowns, the views was amazing but that was hard tour for me. From the top i saw whole city and mountains Tatry. Their peaks were in the clouds.
We visited beautiful and full of attractions city Szczawnica. We spent the whole day there. We took a lift there on Palenica were was the next attractions.
Also we were in Zakopane. We went to lake Morskie Oko and from there we went under mountains Rysy where was Czarny Staw.
The weather was good, only one day was rainy.
The rest of the holiday I worked. I was renovated windows in old townhouses in Warsaw. That was boring and hard work...
Sometimes after work i met with my friends.
At the end of the holiday I signed up for a driving license course and I worked for few days with my sister in a jewerly store.
Capital polish np UP the mountain, pouzupełniaj brakujące przedimki. views was amazing ŹLE,
'and Tatra Mountains', We took a lift there WINDĘ?

« 

Pomoc językowa - tłumaczenia

»

Pomoc językowa