błędy w liscie BLAGAM O POMOC

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Proszę o poprawiedzie błędów w tym liście, wiem że jest tam duuuzo błędów ale juz tak dawno nie wałkowalem tego, że juz nic nie pamietam, a nie mam czasu na przypomnienie:

Dear Henry,
In the last letter, you send to me, you’ve writed that you’re worried about your weight. I will prove it, that yours problem Is not as horrible as it could, and i think that it Has some advantages. You must stop thinking that you’re the smallest human In this world.
At the first you have to think about that everybody taller than you, have to throught the moment when they have the same heigh than you. You must think positively, see it from a good point of view. Start to think that ‘whats a little thats a beautiful’.
I hope everything goes well, and that you at last belive yourself. I hope I’ve been of some help.
Take care Michał.

z gory dziekuje
sam znalazlem pare bledow(slownych) czyli tak:

Dear Henry,
In the last letter, you send to me, you’ve writed that you’re worried about your height. I will prove it, that yours problem Is not as horrible as it could, and i think that it Has some advantages. You must stop thinking that you’re the smallest human In this world.
At the first you have to think about that everybody taller than you, have to through the moment when they have the same height than you. You must think positively, see it from a good point of view. Start to think that ‘whats a little thats a beautiful’.
I hope everything goes well, and that you at last belive yourself. I hope I’ve been of some help.
Take care Michał.
Poprawilam Twoja druga wersje:

Dear Henry,
In the last letter {,bez przecinka} you send {a czas przeszly??} {bez: to} me, you've writed {a czas przeszly prosty od: write?} that you're worried about your height. I will prove {bez: it,} that yours {lepiej: YOUR} problem Is {- niepotrzebnie duza litera} not as horrible as it could {zamiast "as it could", lepiej: AS YOU THINK/ AS YOU IMAGINE}, and i {- tu duza litera} think that it Has {- mala litera} some advantages. You must stop thinking that you're the smallest human {moze lepiej: MAN/ GUY/ PERSON} In {-mala litera} this {moze lepiej: THE} world.
At {bez: the} first {,} you have to think about that {lepiej: about THE FACT that} everybody {WHO IS} taller than you {bez przecinka,} have {HAS!} to {brakuje czasownika, np. GO} through the moment when they have the same height than {zamiast than lepiej: AS} you. You must think positively, see it from a good point of view. Start to think that 'whats a little thats a beautiful' {lepiej: 'SMALL IS BEAUTIFUL'}.
I hope everything goes well, and that you at last {YOU'LL START TO} belive {pis. BELIEVE} {IN} yourself. I hope I've been of some help.
Take care{,}
Michał.
Dziękuje, nie wiem jak ci sie odwdziecze!