Bardzo proszę o sprawdzenie - list to przyjaciela

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Dear Scott,

First of all I would like to apologise that I haven’t written to you for such a long time. I’m taking driving lessons and I’m having an exam at the end of the month so I’ve been busy.

I got your letter and I’d like to say that I’m very happy because of your invitation. Summer vacations in Cornwall – that sounds great! I can’t wait to
pack all my stuff and get on the plane. I heard that Cornwall is a fantastic place to spend summer holidays. But I have a few questions. How we’ll travel along Cornwall, and where we will have to sleep? I suggest to spend nights in youth hostels. They are cheap and quite comfortable. But I don’t mind sleeping on open sky if the weather is good! How much money do I have to take with me? Is the food expensive there in Cornwall? And the last question – what kind of stuff do I have to take with me. You know, do I have to pack some coats, jackets, waterproof clothes or just t-shirts, shorts and sandals. Maybe a tent would come in handy?

I’m waiting for an answer form you with all the particulars referring to our sojourn in Cornwall. (tu jeszcze chciałbym pozdrowić jego rodziców :D)

Best regards,
Tomek

Z góry dziękuje
Proszę dobrzy ludzie, bardzo proszę żeby ktoś to sprawdził :)
First of all I would like to apologise that I haven't written to you for such a long time.
APOLOGIZE FOR NOT DOING STH

I HAVE an exam at the end of the month - to nie jest wynik twojej decyzji, termin egzaminu zostal ci narzucony z gory.

How we'll travel along Cornwall, and where we will have to sleep?
INWERSJA W PYTANIACH!!!

I suggest to spend nights in youth hostels.
BEZOKOLICZNIKA NIE MOZE TU BYC. I suggest that..., ale lepiej 'I think it would be a good idea to...

on open sky
NA NIEBIE? napisz: in the open

I'm waiting for an answer form you with all the
particulars referring to our sojourn in Cornwall. - TO JEST FORMAL eNGLISH. TU NIE PASUJE

(tu jeszcze chciałbym pozdrowić jego rodziców :D)
Give my best regards to your parents
Wielkie dzięki :)

« 

Pomoc językowa - tłumaczenia

»

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie