opis obrazu-proszę o sprawdzenie!

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Bardzo proszę o sprawdzenie opisu. Forma nie jest taka istotna, bardziej chodzi o ogólną spójność i gramatykę. Z góry dziękuję!
This is Edgar Degas’ painting, titled „Dancer with a Bouquet of Flowers“. It’s one of his works connected with dancers.
There’s a wonderful ballet dancer on the foreground. She’s standing confidently on the right side of the stage, with one leg raised. She’s spreading her arms, in one hand she’s holding a wonderful bouquet of red, orange and violet flowers. The dancer is wearing a classical tutu: pale rose corset and white skirt with small flowers attached to her waist. She’s also having a colored chaplet on her dark brown hair, which are pined up, and black collar on her neck. The lights illuminated her graceful pose from below.
In the background of the picture there is a scenery with trees and shrubbery. It looks like the edge of the forest. Between them there are a few other ballet dancers. They are talking and don’t pay attention to spectators, who probably can’t even see them.
It seems that the most important is the dancer on the stage, who most likely thanks for the ovation.
I like this painting very much, it has a particular climate and the light makes it a little bit mysterious.
hey sue!!;)
I like your description very much. Your English level is fine- keep practising:DD

« 

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie