PROSZĘ O SPRAWDZENIE ROZPRAWKI O PIŁCE NOŻNEJ

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Football is my favourite sport. It cn be a hobby but also can be a profession. Some people love football very much so they want to be a football players. They must be ambitious and stubborn. This sport have many advantages. On the other hand I see wrong sides the football.
There are a number of advantages to taking up football. To begin with, it is very interesting sport. You must precisely kick the ball and play in team. When you are playing football you are exercising every muscle on your body. You can be athletic man or woman. Also ,it is a good form of exercise which can help you get fit. It is very good for your health. If you play football you meet a lot of people :players,fans and directors.
On the other hand there are some disadvantages to football. To start with,if you want to be a football player you must spend a lot of time training and jogging. Also you have to keep a strick diet. In addition this sport is dangerous. You can pull the muscles and they could never come back to previous condition. When you will be older you can have problems in your joints. In the match you could have a brain conclusion or other injury.Football is extreme sport.
On the whole, although football is very risky sport. I think tht it give a lot of satisfaction and fun.
It cn be a hobby but also IT can be a profession. Some people love football very much so they want to be 'a' (nie dajemy 'a' przed l. mnoga) football players.
This sport 'have' HAS many advantages. On the other hand I CAN 'wrong' (uzyj slowo bad) sides the football.
> To begin with, it is A very interesting sport. You must 'precisely kick the ball' (zla kol slow...kick the ball...)and play in team. When you are playing football you are exercising every muscle 'on' IN your body. You can be AN athletic man or woman.
Also you have to keep TO a stricT diet.
You can pull 'the' (niepotr) muscles and they could never come back to THEIR 'previous' (mozna tez 'former') condition. When you 'will be' ARE older
you can have problems in your joints. In the match you could have a
brain 'conclusion' (zle slowo) or other injury. Football is AN extreme sport.
On the whole, although football is very risky sport, I think
thAt it giveS a lot of satisfaction and fun.
dziękuję za sprawdzenie:)

« 

Studia językowe