Prosze o pomoc!!!

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Napisałam po angielsku opis świąt tylko nie wiem czy on jest poprawnie napisany. Proszę aby ktoś to przeczytał i mi powiedział czy jest to dobrze napisane.

How every year I am chasing the Holiday of the Bożegonarodzenia to spend home around entire with family. About 17, podzielilismy sie with wafer and we seated ourselves before the shared supper. A carp, a borscht and a dumplings with cabbage and mushrooms were main dishes. Everyone together we sang Christmas Christmas carols. After klacji a time for handing out presents came. Before 24 together we went with the entire family to the midnight Mass. I spent these holidays very nicely and pleasantly in the family circle.
jak to się stało, że w jednym miejscu piszesz supper, a w innym 'klacji'. Sama przetłumaczyłaś to słowo czy nie?
niekture zdania mieliśmy w ksiasce od angielskiego i moglismy z nich skorzystać.
zamiast 'klacji'miało być supper , sory pomyliłam się
i co dobrze mam napisane????
How every year I am 'chasing' (zle slowo - chasing w tym sensie znaczy cos innego) the Holiday of the 'Bożegonarodzenia' (to chyba wiesz po ang) to
spend home around entire with family. ...Czy to ma byc pytanie?

About 17, (ale 17 czego?) 'podzielilismy sie' (to znajdziesz, nawet tutaj w wyszukiwarce) with wafer and we seated ourselves 'before' (before czego?-) the shared supper. A carp, a borscht and 'a' (dlaczego dajesz 'a' przed l. mn?) dumplings with cabbage and mushrooms were THE main dishes.
Everyone together we sang Christmas Christmas carols. ...zla kol slow ...
After 'klacji' a time for handing out presents came. Before 24 (before 24 czego-ludzi? godzin?) together we went with the entire family to the Midnight Mass.
How every year I am the Holiday of the Christmas to spend home around entire with family. About 17o clock to divide with wafer and we seated ourselves the shared supper. A carp, borscht and dumplings with cabbage and mushrooms were main dishes. Everyone together we sang Christmas carols Christmas. After supper a time for handing out presents came. Before 24o clock together we went with the entire family to the midnight Mass. I spent these holidays very nicely and pleasantly in the family circle.
terri, widac, że to było tłumaczone przez translator. Nie tłumaczyła tego sama, bo wtedy nie zostawiłaby 'klacji' ani "Bożegonarodzenia'.
Jak coś takiego widzę, to nie mam ochoty sprawdzać.
a teraz jest dobrze??????
aha
to znaczy ze mi nie pomożesz ok.
mg-
>>Jak coś takiego widzę, to nie mam ochoty sprawdzać.
sprawdzac to jest jedno, ale robienie 'od nowa', bo ktos jest za leniwy czegokolwiek sie nauczyc to tez mnie wscieka, jak i zmusza do bycia naprawde niemila.
Sa 2 warianty tego: a) albo nauczyciele tak teraz ucza, myslac, ze tak jest dobrze (malo prawdopodobne),
b)osoba jest tak leniwa, ze myslac, ze ten belkot ktory tutaj napisala, nawet przypomina jezyk ang. (wiecej prawdopodobne).
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

« 

Pomoc językowa - tłumaczenia

»

Studia za granicą