Sprawdzenie listu nieformlanego

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Miał to być list nieformalny do koleżanki. Próbowałem go napisać zgodnie z czasami, ale nigdy nie lubiłem czasów :/

Hello Kitty!!

I’m sorry I haven’t written to you for such a long time.
Yesterday Tom to meet a nice girl in the dance in house Marek. She name is Marysia and to live in England.

Marysia have long black hair, long nails, big breast and is medium height.
Marysia is very, very brave. Two days ago rescue to drown children from medium depth lake. She is as well caring and helpful. She to amuse my that two days ago.

I to ponder that good together to look like. When nearer się to meet to soon make a match.

What you to ponder? Will She to be together? To want to get to know in the subject!

I have bank that written to my!

Bay!

Pozdrawiam!
probowalem go napisac -....nie calkowicie mowisz prawde tutaj, bo co zrobiles, uzywajac kiepsi translator, a nie swoja glowe, swoj mozg, swoja szara komorke.
Prosze tego wiecej nie robic, bo z translatorem, to wychodzi belkot.

'Yesterday Tom to meet a nice girl in the dance in house Marek.' (to nie jest gram zdanie)
'She' (ona?) name is Marysia and 'to live' (zyjac?) in England.
Marysia 'have' (he, she, it - 3 os.lo.poj - dlaczego nie uzywasz wlasciwego czasownika) long black hair, long nails, 'big breast' (to troche rude!i czy tylko jednego?) and is OF medium height.
Two days ago (ale kto? niepiszesz) rescue 'to drown' (utopic) children
from medium depth lake.
She is 'as well' (na koncu zdania) caring and helpful.
'She to amuse my that two days ago' (tego nawet nie moge rozszyfrowac).
I to ponder that good together to look like. ...napisz to wg ang. gramatyki.
When nearer 'się'? to meet to soon make a match....nie za bardzo.
....What you to ponder? Will She to be together? To want to get to know 'in' (ale co?) the subject!
I have bank that written to my!...co ty tu piszesz.

Tutaj nie chodzi tylko o czasy, tutaj chodzi o cala konstrukcje zdan, juz pomine uzywanie zlych slow.Napisz to wszystko jeszcze jeden raz, stosuj ang. gramatyke.
Wmawiasz mi że używałem Translatora, kiedy tego nie robiłem heh. Spoko już poprawiam.

»

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie