Sprawdzenie, Wakacje

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Witam!

Muszę stworzyc krótki opis czegoś, co najbardziej pamiętam z wakacji. Napisałem i proszę o sprawdzenie. Z góry thx.

What I best remember from my Holiday is Madonna Stick & Sweet Tour Warsaw Concert. This great happening took place at 15 August. An interesting detail connected with the date is that, Madonna celebrated her birthday at the next day. So the public could wish her “happy birthday”. What else can be very interesting is that, that it was concurrently the first and probably the last opportunity to see the “Queen of POP” live in Poland.
Now I want to say a few words about the event alone. The concert lasting two and a half hours saw 80 thousands of people, what I guess is a pretty number. The performer showed world class giving a show, that won`t be forgotten by the majority of public and holds a memory for a long time in their heads.
That`s the event I most remember from my Holiday, because during the concert reigned an incredible atmosphere. The people were nice and everybody without an exception had excellent fun.

« 

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie

»

Pomoc językowa