Proszę o sprawdzenie rozprawki.

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
It is wrong to eat meat? Do you agree?

Although in a modern world more and more people protest against killing animals for food and choose vegetables, many people still prefer eating meat. I belong to the second group and I think that we can't live without meat.

First of all, people are by nature the carnivores. The have a special dentition and stomach attuned to consume meat. Furthermore dieteticians say that people should consuming halthy and varied meal. They don't fit the above biil (nie mogą spełnić powyższego warunku - nie wiem czy tak to ma być) when they don't eat meat. Above all, meat is source of many nutritive values particulary protein. If we want to be healthy and full of energy, we should eat it.

Opponents say that eating meat is a barbarity because people keep animal in dirty and unhygienical places far from familly. Moreover animal die in huge torture and suffers for example people skin animal alive. I think that it is not a true. Exist a lot of farms where animals have everything what they need and where people take care about them.

In conclusion, although a lot of people try to be a modern and prefer eating vegetables, I believe that meat has more advantages than disadvantages. We should take care about health and deliver our organism necessary substancious pariculary proteins.
Although in a modern world more and more people protest against
killing animals for food and choose (tutaj wg mnie, brakuje TO EAT)vegetables, many people still prefer eating meat. I belong to the 'second' (jest tez takie slowo 'latter' mozna latter group) group and I think that we can't live without meat.

First of all, people are by nature 'the' (niepotr) carnivores. The have a special dentition and A stomach attuned 'to consume' (jabym dala...for the consumption of) meat. Furthermore dieteticians say that people should 'consuming' CONSUME A 'halthy' (ortog) and A varied meal.
'They' (nie wiem do kogo to 'they' sie odnosi) don't fit the above 'biil' (ortog) vwhen they don't eat meat. Above all, meat is A source of many nutritive values particulary protein. (ja bym tutaj dodala, SO), if we want to be healthy and full of energy, we should eat it.

Opponents say that eating meat is a barbarity because people keep
animalS in dirty and 'unhygienical' (zla czesc zdania) places far from THE 'familly' (ortog). Moreover, AN animal dieS in huge torture and suffers for example people skin animalS alive. I think that it is 'not a true' (tutaj nie rozumiem o co chodzi, bo poprzednie zdanie sie z tym nie laczy, i 'not true' bez 'a') . THERE existS a lot of farms where animals have everything 'what' (kalka z polskiego 'co' tutaj po ang THAT) they need and where people take care
'about' (zle slowo - tutaj OF) them.

In conclusion, although a lot of people try to be 'a' (niepotr) modern and prefer eating vegetables, I believe that meat has more advantages than
disadvantages. We should take care about OUR health and deliver our
organism THE necessary 'substancious' (ortog) 'pariculary' (ortog) proteins.
Bardzo Ci dziękuję.;]
Bardzo Ci dziękuję.;]

« 

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie