Proszę o pomoc w sprawdzeniu listu.

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Hi dear friends. Recently I had the pleasure to participate in a course of self-defense, which rely on the defense in a difficult situation that is, how to deal when someone tried to rob us or beat. Course took place on Saturday at the high school sports hall. Participated in the course of many young people and a great coach who has given us some important tips on how to proceed in such situations, one way was to keep calm and seriousness of the situation. Personally I think the course was very cool, and it was a lot to learn about how to avoid problems is not a friend. If you ever come to such a situation, I'll have the advantage of learning from the course will not hesitate to!
Będę wdzięczny za szybką odpowiedź.
Hi Dear friends,
Recently I had the pleasure 'to participate' OF PARTICIPATING in a course of self-defense, which 'rely' RELIES on the defense in a difficult situation that is, how to deal (ale deal z czym? tutaj cos brakuje) when someone 'tried' TRIES to rob us or beat US UP.
THE course took place on Saturday at the high school sports hall.
'Participated' PARTICIPATING in the course 'of' WERE many young people and a great coach who 'has given' GAVE us some important tips on how to proceed in such situations. Oone way was to keep calm and 'seriousness' (zla czesc zdania, jak 'calm' to i serious' nie seriousness) of the situation. Personally
I think the course was very cool, and 'it' THERE was a lot to learn about how
to avoid problems 'is not a friend' (tego tutaj nie rozumiem). If you ever come 'to' ACROSS such a situation, I'll have the advantage of learning from the course 'will not hesitate to' (tego nie rozumiem, w sposob w jaki uzyles to w zdaniu)!
mimonn...
rely... znaczy polegac na kims / czyms w sensie "zaufania" i ne pasuje to Twojego listu.
...course of self-defence, class of self-defence, chyba ze rowniez mowisz course of English or class of English. I would use ...self-defence class or self-defence course instead.
...high school gym.
...how to deal with the situation of being beat up or robbed.
Many young people participated in ...or
There were many young people participating in ...
Jak juz mnie poprawiasz, to rob to poprawnie.
rely... znaczy polegac na kims / czyms w sensie "zaufania" i ne pasuje
to Twojego listu. ...NIE ZAWSZE.
'...how to deal with the situation of being beat' BEATEN up or robbed. (beat up-jest kolokw)
>chyba ze rowniez mowisz course of English

a nie mozna tak powiedzieć?

I nie można powiedzieć 'participating in the course were..." - jak dodasz 'coach' do swoich wersji?

Inna sprawa, że mimonn pewnie nie ma pojęcia o składni typu 'Sitting on the bench was my best friend..."

rely on - też nie do końca rozumiem
>NIE ZAWSZE...
W moim wpisie nie twierdze ze zawsze, bo moja opinia dotyczy kontekstu i wciaz jest ta sama, ze "rely" to nie pasuje.
Dziękuje bardzo wszystkim za pomoc.:)
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

»

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie