Advantages and disadvantages of mergers - spr :))

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Nowadays there is lots of advantages and disadvantages of mergers. Firstly, if companies make merger they are getting bigger and they have greater market. For that reason they have more clients or customers if they are service companies. Secondly, costs of keeping business are getting lower. That’s why firms can reduce prices and attract more clients. Thirdly, when companies join each other they gain more effectiveness and efficiency because they have greater opportunities, for example their target is bigger.
On the other hand, smaller firms can be hostile take over and they can loose their independence. What’s more, companies can loose their brand image and their loyal clients. In addition, there can be some arguments between two boards of directors or between shareholders. In my opinion, it is hard to say if merger is a good or a bad situation for companies. I think that it depends on the situation an conditions. That’s why companies should consider all possibilities an choose the best one.
Nowadays there is lots of advantages and disadvantages of (tutaj musisz napisac ze to chodzi o 'companies' - bo moze tez sie odnosic do innych rzeczy) mergers.
Firstly, if companies 'make merger' (napisz to inaczej...decide to merge) they 'are getting' GET bigger and they have A greater SALICE OF THE market. For that reason (jabym to tutaj dala...if they happen to be service companies) they have more clients or customers. 'if they are service companies' (niepotr). Secondly, THE costs of keeping THE business are 'getting lower' (Napisz DECREASING. 'That's' THAT IS why firms can reduce prices and attract more clients. Thirdly, when companies join each other they gain more effectiveness and efficiency because they have greater opportunities, for example their target (ale co? audience? sales target? musisz napisac) is 'bigger' (poszukaj inne slowo, moze 'greater?).
On the other hand, smaller firms can be hostile TO THE take over and they can
loose their independence. What's more, companies can loose their brand
image and their BASE OF loyal clients. In addition, there can be some
arguments between THE two boards of directors or between THE shareholders. In
my opinion, it is hard to say if merger is a good or a bad 'situation' (poszukaj inne slowo) for companies. I think that it ALL depends on the situation anD THE conditions.
'That's' THAT IS why companies should consider all THE possibilities BEFOREHAND anD choose the OPTION WHICH THEY DECIDE IS THE best one.
hi terri, you missed one:
Nowadays, there ARE lots of...
tak, ale ja dalej mysle o savage-i ten 'tongue lashing' i nie tylko, ktory on kiedys ode mnie dostanie. Jak to mowia, az sie prosi.....
prosze bardzo...(glebokie uklony)

heeheehee

« 

Pomoc językowa