Opis - proszę o sprawdzenie

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
My garden is quite large. It is on the south side, so it is sunny. A lot of flowers grow there. There are ornamental trees and blossoming shrubs. The whole garden is divided into interesting flowerbeds, where the flowers bloom. The flowerbed in the form of wheels always grow lilies. The squares grow dahlias and sunflowers are in triangles. My favorite flowerbed is in the shape of heart. During the summer, when red roses bloom inside, it looks beautiful. In my garden I have also a lot of interesting ornamental shrubs. They are always interestingly cut. Here grow white and purple lilacs, jasmine and beautiful pink quince.) That are my favorite shrubs. I enjoy listening to the birds’ singing when I sit in the gazebo, which stands in the middle of my garden. You can relax and unwind here. In the summer there is a nice shade. You can also find refuge here from the rain and admire the environment while it is raining and when the whole garden . I really like my garden and I like to work in it. I can spend hours observing birds’ moving from branch to branch. I spend most evenings pitting in the gazebo and watching the stars. Only in winter my garden rests but in the spring when it gets warmer the nature comes back to life again.
You can also find refuge here from the rain and admire the environment while it is raining and when the whole garden. /?/
You can relax and unwind here. /oba czasowniki znacza mniej wiecej to samo/
I spend most evenings pitting.... /nie rozumiem uzycia/
+ inne bledy.
My garden is quite large. It is on the south side, so it is sunny. A lot of flowers grow there. There are ornamental trees and blossoming shrubs. The whole garden is divided into interesting flowerbeds, where the flowers bloom. The flowerbed in the form of wheels always grow lilies. The squares grow dahlias and sunflowers are in triangles. My favorite flowerbed is in the shape of heart. During the summer, when red roses bloom inside, it looks beautiful. In my garden I have also a lot of interesting ornamental shrubs. They are always interestingly cut. Here grow white and purple lilacs, jasmine and beautiful pink quince.That are my favorite shrubs. I enjoy listening to the birds’ singing when I sit in the gazebo, which stands in the middle of my garden. You can relax here. In the summer there is a nice shade. You can also find refuge here from the rain and admire the environment while it is raining (rains?). I really like my garden and I like to work in it. I can spend hours observing birds’ moving from branch to branch. I spend most evenings sitting in the gazebo and watching the stars. Only in winter my garden rests but in the spring when it gets warmer the nature comes back to life again.

« 

Pomoc językowa

»

Pomoc językowa