Projekt - proszÄ™ o sprawdzenie tlumaczenia

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Z góry dziękuję za pomoc.

"Budowa Centrum Sportu i Rekreacji w Bierutowie Silesia"
Projekt zakłada budowę nowoczesnego centrum, które umożliwi uprawianie tenisa, squasha i pływanie. Ośrodek zlokalizowany będzie w Bierutowie na Dolnym Śląsku, przy ulicy wiśniowej. Utworzenie centrum umożliwi: uprawianie nowych sportów, organizowanie imprez sportowych, realizację zajęć z wychowania fizycznego dla uczniów z lokalnych szkół, promowanie zdrowego stylu życia i poprawę sprawności fizycznej mieszkańców miasta i wsi. Projekt zakłada utworzenie krytego basenu i kortów do tenisa oraz squasha. Hala tenisowa to budynek o powierzchni 2.400 m2 w kształcie pudełka znajdują się w niej 2 korty tenisowe z trybunami o pojemności około. 90 miejsc i kort do squasha. W skład projektu centrum sportu i rekreacji wchodzi basen, którego powierzchnia budynku wynosi 3000 m2 oprócz basenu o długości 25 m i szerokości 16 m z brodzikiem dla dzieci znajdować się w nim mają bar, oraz szatnie i toalety. Na sfinansowanie inwestycji i budowy budynków, szukamy inwestora. Miasto zobowiązało się dać nam grunt pod realizację inwestycji i pozwolenia na budowę.

"Construction Centre sport and recreation Silesia in Bierutów"
The Project involves construction a modern centre,which will allow practicing tenis,squash and swimming. Centre will be located in Bierutów in Lower Silesia, on the street cherry.Creation centre will allow : practicing a new sport, organizing sport events, implementation of activities physical education for a student with a local school, promotion healthy style of life and improve physical function resident cities and villages. The project involves creation indoor swimming pool and tenis and squash courts. The tenis hall is a building about area 2400 m2 in shape a box includes 2 tennis courts with grandstands of capacity about 90 places and squash court.The project centre sport and recreation consists of swimming pool, which area building amounts 3000m2 in addition to the swimming pool about 25m length and 16 m wide with paddling for children found in it are bar changing rooms and toilets. To finance investments and creation building we looking for investor. The city has committed to allocate land for construction buildings and premts for construction.
"Construction Centre sport and recreation Silesia in Bierutów"

The Project involves construction a modern Centre, which will allow practicing tennis, squash and swimming. Centre will be located in Bierutów in Lower Silesia, on the street cherry. Construction Centre will allow: practicing a new sport, organizing sport events, implementation of activities physical education for a student with a local school, promotion healthy style of life and improve physical function resident cities and villages. The project involves construction indoor swimming pool and tennis and squash courts. The tennis hall is a building about area 2400 m2 in shape a box includes 2 tennis courts with grandstands of capacity about 90 places and squash court. The project Centre sport and recreation consists of swimming pool, which area building amounts 3000m2 in addition to the swimming pool about 25m length and 16 m wide with paddling for children found in it are bar changing rooms and toilets. To finance investments and construction building we looking for investor. The city has committed to allocate land for construction buildings and permit for construction.
...na XYZ ulicy w (mieście), w ....
physical education for a student with a local school, dla jednego studenta? Inne 'Z'
...PROMOTING healthy lifestyle
improvING physical HEALTH OF resident cities and villages. Z ilu miast i wsi mieszkancy będą się zjezdzać do tego centrum?
construction OF AN indoor ....
++ więcej błędów;)
edytowany przez Aaric: 19 lis 2014

« 

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie

»

Nauka języka