Prosze o przetłumaczenie kilku zdańHow

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Witam.
Proszę o przetłumaczenie zdań:
1. How far do you live from the school? About...
2. How do you get to school? I ...
3. How long does it take? It ...
i krótką odpowiedź na te pytania
proszę o szybką odp. :)
Pozdrawiam
Napisz i jeśli ktoś będzie miał czas, to Ci pomoże poprawić błędy.

Czego nie rozumiesz w tych pytaniach?
hello:)
1)Jak daleko masz do szkoły?
About two hundred metres(UK)/meters(USA) on foot.(Około dwieście metrów pieszo)
2)W jaki sposób dostajesz sie do szkoły? I get to school by my smashing foot-pedalled Flinstonesque tandem/albo lepiej/ I get to school by bike albo on foot.(Jezdze do szkoly na rowerze albo chodze pieszo- do drugiej i trzeciej opcji)
3)Jak dużo czasu Ci to zajmuje/Jak dużo czasu spędzasz na dotarcie do szkoły.
It takes approximately/about (około) 5 minutes. Zajmuje mi to około pieciu minut.
Ojej! Jaki Ty jesteś mądry i pomocny frajer.
I am also handsome and self-effacing. Do you fancy going out sometime in the future?:)
dzieki wielkie za pomoc :)
Thanks, but I don't date anyone under 35. Too much drama.
Eva, nie przeszkadzaj mu. ten frajer musi teraz odrabiać prace domowe wszystkich cwaniaków, którzy tu pisują. Dlaczego wyróżnił tę jedną?
I believe you start a sentence with the capital 'T',Mr Mg (don't try to be too big for your own shoes).What you are not even entitled to be referred to as MAGAZYNIER, you obviously lack something.Maybe a small letter 'r'...but you will know best.
Back to Eva, and Mr. Magazynier she doesn't need an illiterate spokesman, I am sorry to hear that, but will get over it eventually:)
bye.
Illiterate, you say?
What you are not even entitled to be referred to as MAGAZYNIER
Maciuś, a cóż to za bełkot? Popraw interpunkcję i gramatykę.
Your mental grasping swerved into a ditch, if not off the wall, man. Don’t you understand that you’re spatting up with the individual, whose only a small fraction of knowledge would probably mop the floor with you within the first five minutes if entered a “linguistic contest” ?
As for the way you ”helped" the asker : He’s gotten his “free lunch” now but nothing more. You’re barking at the wrong tree, “buddy”.:)
I enjoyed giving you some food for thought:)However, despite of developing irresistible propensity for proving people wrong, I won't put my name up for any duel, thus shattering your notion Sir.MG, didn't mean to preoccupy you with my meaningless gobbledygook and,jumping at the occasion,I would like to appologise for my overreaction- please,don't bear a grudge(don't suppose you have).I am sure you're a marvellous chap,who would tear me to pieces should an opportunity for an extemporaneous linguistic contest arise.Bless.

To Eva: Thanks. YOur words will remain instilled in my humble makówka for eternity. Well, at least till tomorrow
''Thanks, but I don't date anyone under 35.''

I am 15 :(
I have a kid almost your age.
Since “the Institution of Linguistic Decency in Teaching Approach” has been established on our verdant site , we can daringly act in alliance as moral mentors to secure the chastity of both our and others lexical intellectual development. :))

P.S. But trying to avoid embogging into prescriptive grammar snobbery, which is used to be meticulously written in the standard disciplinary jargon instead of conveying it just in a few syllables.
(This postscript applies entirely to MY proclivity for ”idiosyncrasy “. :)))
*for such, - I was hastyd to adde. :)
why don'tyou just subscribe to our unwritten code of conduct here? Join the zgreds and help - really help - those less advanced than you.
Hello MG – wszystko byłoby w jak najlepszym porządku, gdyby nie ten ”frajer”, i nie chodzi tutaj o urażoną dumę. Wydaje mi się, że jako „ mentorzy” powinniście szanować swoich uczniów, w tym mnie. Rozumiem Wasze zniesmaczenie związane z podawaniem gotowych rozwiązań, jednak to jest FORUM, na którym każdy ma prawo do wypowiadania własnego zdania lub, ewentualnie, stosowania własnych metod dydaktycznych. Dzieciak, któremu podałem rozwiązanie „na tacy”, nie nalegał usilnie na wyjaśnienie podstawowego użycia czasu PRESENT SIMPLE, które, w przypadku wykazania odrobiny chęci, z pewnością by otrzymał. Prawdopodobnie rodzice maja to gdzieś, nauczyciele ( nie obrażając nikogo) tym bardziej, a dzieciak, tak czy owak, przepisałby zadanie na kolanie tuż przed rozpoczęciem zajęć, zapewne z błędami. Mam nadzieję, że przynajmniej zaoszczędziłem mu/jej niepotrzebnego stresu. Owszem, moje podejście wydaje się być dla niektórych „dziwaczne”, jednak ludzie piszący tutaj, w większości przypadków, proszą o pomoc, a nie o „kazanie”…
Pewnie prawda leży gdzieś po środku. Pozdr.
TO a TAMED RHIno - You obviously have a leg (a pair is totally dispensable, don’t you worry) up on a staggering number of the undistiguished entities, posting comments on this ‘verdant site’, with the wondrous knack for spawning stilted sentences, which, on balance, should prove efficient enough a tool in driving most of your embellished drivel home. Unless you prefer to proceed according to the threadbare saying 'two legs are better than one' (must have got it inadvertently mixed up), then, believe me, your redoubtable intellect doesn’t need any backup in order to illuminate the vermin of the world. Hopefully you don’t kick the bucket anytime soon (how would you do that,anyway?), “buddy”, or shall I say, Ahab? Bless.

P.S. For a while I developed a strange affinity for rhinos(bordering on respect), but now I prefer elephants.

P.S.S. Eva, I’ve left you some treat. You know, usual stuff. Grammar and punctuation. Damn, if only you weren’t 12 years my senior.

P.S.S.S. Didn’t mean to sink so low…(sorry). Over and out-for good.
Nie rozumiesz, co to znaczy pomoc. To co robisz nie ma nic wspolnego z metoda dydaktyczna. Nie znam nikogo, kto nauczyl sie angielskiego z klucza odpowiedzi.
Dla mnie jest roznica między 'pomoz mi odrobic lekcje' a 'odrob lekcje za mnie'.
Przynajmniej jeden z mentorow na tym forum tez zostal przeze mnie nazwany frajerem w analogicznej sytuacji, ale nie obrazil sie az tak.
'zaoszczedzilem stresu' ha, ha, ha, tak mogl pograc dluzej na konsoli, inaczej bylby zestresowany.
Bristled a bit , what ? You shouldn’t have. Not bad profile btw, though I’ve seen “better”. Worked hard ? How long did it take you ? But it really surprised me to learn that my rather jovial, if not convivial, tone rubbed your somewhat overly inflated self-esteem (possessing which is not that bad to a certain extent I think) while in fact it shouldn’t have given you the least umbrage.

So you’re biased against kikes and legless cripples like me , low kicker ( no disrespect for all Goldbergs, I’m a color blind) as judging by your viperous bites ? That is your main argument, is it not ? Thank you for reminding me about it . But I’m gonna let you down boy, as for this. You’ll have to dash your hopes for further spitting your philippic poison on me as I’ve never been an eagle-beak or Hebe, as you like, but only the latter(of the first sentence) unfortunately. Sometimes in life, one has to lose his pillar to merely find out what stuff he’s made of. And now I think I know what your “stuff” is like. I meet “those empty-suits hypocritical wheeler-dealers”, alias “upright citizens” like you , “every single day” in my life while looking for a blue badge parking bay somewhere in downtown. When I politely call their attention to the fact that they can’t park there, they often spit back the very same virulent and sometimes even malevolent rhetoric. That’s why I always have my telescopic steel baton ready to hand for my own protection. So now, you definitely joined the ranks of those “sinuated serpents” in my opinion.
As for counting daisies, I’m glad to hear that you “wish me no harm” but the thing I know for certain that we’re all going to be the permanent dwellers of a cement city eventually but I can assure you that I’m not going to dance off before you try on that “nice’ pine overcoat.
> a dzieciak, tak czy owak, przepisałby zadanie na
>kolanie tuż przed rozpoczęciem zajęć, zapewne z błędami. Mam nadzieję,
>że przynajmniej zaoszczędziłem mu/jej niepotrzebnego stresu.

Wiesz, że metodą, że coś stałoby się "tak czy owak" można próbować wybronić sporo większych świństw? Np. że ktoś tak czy owak by się upił, tak czy owak jechałby po pijanemu, tak czy owak coś by wyłudził. Wierzę, że jest taki moment, w którym, byś się z tą logiką nie zgodził. A skoro tak, czemu zgadzasz się z nią choćby w tak "małej" sprawie?

Zrobienie "tak czy owak" pozytywnego uczynku (przynajmniej jest jakiś plus), za który należy się szacunek, jest nieco karkołomne.

I to, po co ludzie tu "przychodzą" nie ma nic do tego - to nie super sam, gdzie na półce ma być, co sobie klient życzy. A zdziwiłbyś się ilu (statystycznie) pytających PODJĘŁO jednak jakąś próbę przypuszczalnie samodzielnej pracy, po zwróceniu uwagi.

Przy okazji - frajer wg. SJP to (w tym kontekście): "człowiek naiwny" "człowiek początkujący w jakiejś dziedzinie". Uważam, że przynajmniej jedną z przesłanek spełniasz - wiara, że robienie za kogoś pracy jest jakąkolwiek metodą dydaktyczną jest moim zdaniem naiwna. Chociaż osobiście nie użyłabym tego słowa, to nie widzę powodu, żeby Twoją odpowiedź do mg uznać za proporcjonalną do uczynionej Ci krzywdy, czy do "szacunku" o którym przypominasz tutejszym "mentorom" (w sensie logicznym reakcja ta jest też kompletnie chybiona, ale tego już nie musisz wiedzieć, bo niekoniecznie znasz "background story" użytkowników).
You're wrong to think that you have 'sunk so low'. You've actually exposed the very depths of your mindset (I wouldn't call it a soul).
Some people are born with the notion that they are better than others. You are one of those people and you will spare no opportunity to prove it should anyone hurt your pride. And if you know you are dealing with someone physically crippled, the logic of your argument becomes so beautifully simple.

You should not teach. You will fly off the handle at the merest hint of criticism and you know very well how to tell off your critics.

I do not want you on this forum.
To mock a physically disabled person in such a fashion (shaking head). I feel ashamed for you.
You should familiarize yourself with the expression: "there but for the grace of God, go I"
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

»

Nauka języka