please help me people!!:)

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Niech ktos mi poprawi błedy w tłumaczeniu angielskim,bo z pewnoscia takie sa;)

Opinia dotycząca pracy zawodowej pielegniarki pani Karoliny Kowalskiej( zmyslone;) ) -The opinion concerning the work of the nurse Mrs.K.K.

Pani K.K podjęła pracę w OSP w Katowicach od dnia 18.[tel]na stanowisku pielęgniarki oddziału neurologicznego.- Mrs K.K has taken the job in OS in Katowice since the 18th January 2004 on the place of nurse on the neurologic department.
na stanowisku to moze at the post of a nurse, a oddzial to chyba lepiej by bylo ward:)
W okresie tym wykazała sie duza wiedza w zakresie pielegnacji i leczenia pacjentow-During this period of time she has showed the big knowledge in the field/sphere of nursing and curing patients.

Łatwo nawiazuje kontakt z chorym,potrafi doskonale rozpoznawac jego potrzeby - She can easily enter into comunicationwith the ill(person),she can perfectly recognize his needs.
opinia dotycząca... = TESTIMONIAL (tylko to jedno słowo)

Ms. Karolina Kowalska commenced her work as a nurse on the neurological ward at the OSP (tę nazwę trzeba przetłumaczyć!) in Katowice on 18 Jan 2004.
Throughout her work here, she has demonstrated considerable knowledge of both treatmernt and nursing care.
Her patient skills are perfect. She establishes rapport with patients easily and is able to determine their specific needs.

To ostatnie zdanie brzmi troche sucho, przyznaję.
Zarówno wykonywanie zabiegów pielęgnacyjno-leczniczych, jak i prowadzenie dokumentacji pielęgnarskiej nie sprawia jej problemów

As well as performing an intervention/exertions nursing-curative, carrying on the nursery documentation does not make her any problems.

Nie wiem zbytnio jak napisac "zabiegi pielęgnacyjno-lecznicze":(
plizzz niech ktos na to luknie!!!:)
Chetna do pogłebiania swojej wiedzy pielegniarskiej, potrafi wspolpracowac w zespole. Dała sie poznac jako osoba dyspozycyjna, kolezenska, gotowa słuzyc rada i pomoca zarówno w sprawach zawodowych jak i osobistych.

Willing to deepen her nursery knowledge, can cooperate in the team/work group. She (has given herself ) to be known as a flexible person,matey/friendly, ready to serve an advice and help as well as in professional and personal cases.
.... Willing to advance her professional nursing knowledge. (nursery - znaczy cos innego) is able to perform well in all team work. She is known to be flexible and friendly, willing to offer any help and advice in both the professional and personal spheres.
terri mam pytanko do Ciebie

Czy tam powinno byc "THE professional and personal spheres" bo to the sie chyba odnosi do spheres a jest to w l.mnogiej
Teraz widze, chcialam podzielic jedno zycie od drugiego (the professional, the personal) ale moze tez byc (i to chyba lepiej) ...in both her professional and personal life.
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

« 

Pomoc językowa

»

Pomoc językowa