PLISSKA POMÓŻCIE!

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Top teen idol, "The Perfect Man" star Hilary Duff, was a part of the list on "VA Starz: Top Ten Teen Stars". She ought to be! The 17 year old pop singer has 2 super hit albums (out of which her first was a 3 times platinum), and more than 6 movies out! Here's the COUNTDOWN:

10. Aaron Carter
9. Emma Wattson
8. Frankie Muniz
9. Amanda Bynes
8. Jesse McCartney
7. Alexa Vega
6. Alexis Bledel
5. Mary-Kate Olsen
4. Ashley Olsen
3. Sarah Michelle Gellar (former)
2. Hilary Duff
1. Lindsay Lohan

20 year old Lindsay Lohan being the first on the countdown, rival Hilary Duff doesn't hold back! The only non-teen featured on the VA STARZ list was THE GRUDGE star Sarah Michelle Gellar. The Buffy icon just can't let us believe she's not a teen! Hilary Duff and Lindsay Lohan being rival toppers, Sarah gets the 3d place!

Hilary Duff, has already set dates for her movies and music both. Duff will appear in the sequel to 2003's hit "Cheaper by the Dozen", and will be in the upcoming comedy, "Material Girls" with sister Haylie Duff. For music, Hilary's new album, "Most Wanted" comes out August 16th, 2005. It will include 3 new songs (including WAKE UP, the new single!) and many remixes of Duff's hits. Even though Hilary has only 2 non holiday albums out, she's set for the GREATEST HITS! Hilary Duff's WAKE UP video premieres on the 12th of July, and rumors about her starring with rival Lindsay Lohan in a movie are also possibly true.

Mógłby mi ktoś przetłumaczyć??
Idolka nastolatków, gwiazda "The Perfect Man", Hilary Duff jest na liście "VA Stars: Top Ten Teen Stars".I powinna być! Siedemnastoletnia piosenkarka ma na swoim koncie 2 świetne albumy (jej pierwszy osiągnął status potrójnej platyny), i ponad 6 filmów! Oto lista VA:

>10. Aaron Carter
>9. Emma Wattson
>8. Frankie Muniz
>9. Amanda Bynes
>8. Jesse McCartney
>7. Alexa Vega
>6. Alexis Bledel
>5. Mary-Kate Olsen
>4. Ashley Olsen
>3. Sarah Michelle Gellar
>2. Hilary Duff
>1. Lindsay Lohan

20 letnia Lindsay Lohan jest pierwsza w zestawieniu ale jej rywalka Hilary Duff trzyma się mocno! Jedyna nie nastolatka na liście to gwiazda "The Grudge" Sarah Michelle Gellar. Trudno w to uwierzyć że Buffy nie jest już nastolatką! Hilary Duff i Lindsay Lohan rywalizują na czele, Sarah zajmuje trzecią pozycje!

Hilary Duff nie ma czasu na nic poza kręceniem filmów i nagrywaniem muzyki. Duff pojawi się w sequelu(kontynuacji) hitu z 2003 roku - "Cheaper by the Dozen" i wystąpi wraz z siostrą Haylie w komedii "Material Girls". Jeśli chodzi o muzyke to nowy album Hilary - "Most Wanted" - ukaże sie 16 sierpnia 2005. Będzie zawierał 3 nowe piosenki (łącznie z nowym singlem - Wake up) i wiele remiksów wcześniejszych hitów wokalistki. Pomimo że Hilary wydała dopiero 2 albumy dorosła już do wielkich hitów! Premiera teledyku Hilary "Wake up" nastąpi 12 lipca, a pogłoski na temat jej głównej roli w filmie - wraz z rywalką Lindsay Lohan - są rownież bardzo prawdopodobne.

Pozdrawiam:)