prosze o sprawdzenie pracy...

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
temat:
"Advertisements and commercials play a very significant role in modern society, What role is it and what`s your attitude towards them?"

The 21 century has made advertisement and commercials are very popular things. Nowday they are te most important source of information.
I agree with the opinion thet advertisement and commercials play a very significant role in modern society.
The commercials enable circulation information. Thanks them everybody may easy buy or send anythink. Everyone wants to be well informed about what, where and when is happening in the world. They facilitated it.
The advertisement is very important for other people in the world. Thanks to them everybody know what may have. Know good points every product.
In my opinion advertisement and commercials are need for today live. We must look out for it becouse it play dirty.

nie wiem co jeszcze mogłabym dodać moze ktoś mi pomoże...? dzieki :)
upup !! prosze....
...advertisements....very popular. Nowadays....
Commercials enable a circualtion of information. Thanks to...everyone can easily buy or sell anything they wish......(a strange sentence)....about what is happening in the world, where and when it is happening. ....facilitate that. Advertisements are..... Ads help people get to know strong points of every product. ......are necessary nowadays, however, we have to be careful, as dirty tricks are used by people who invent them.
> The 21 century has made advertisement and commercials are very
>popular things.

albo "has made" albo "are".

Advertisements and commercials have become (albo are) very popular in the 21 century.

>Nowday they are te most important source of
>information.
> I agree with the opinion thet advertisement and commercials
>play a very significant role in modern society.

I agree with the opinion that a & c play a very significant role in modern society and are the most important source of info for many people.

> The commercials enable circulation information. Thanks them
>everybody may easy buy or send anythink. Everyone wants to be well
>informed about what, where and when is happening in the world. They
>facilitated it.

The c enable the circulation of information. Thanks to them everybody may easily purchase anything. (...) The commercials allow people to be well-informed.

> The advertisement is very important for other people in the
>world. (to juz bylo wyzej)
>Thanks to them everybody know what may have.(to tez juz bylo)\
>Know good points every product.
The advertisements draw people's attention to the good points of products.

> In my opinion advertisement and commercials are need for
>today live.
In my opinion we need a & c in our lives today.

>We must look out for it becouse it play dirty.
We have to be careful though because too often a & c are meant to simply convince us to buy things we don't really need.