prosze o przetłumaczenie :(

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
jezeli by mozna..

In life we have eqal bad as well as better days. Sometimes we have all enough, we are suddened an in bad condition. I have such days too.

As daily i awoken about 7. I had fastly eaten breakfast and i gone out to school. As usual i have gotten for my friend and we maraged on bus station. When we were waiting for transport I have passed case that this day is other from all. The sun shone and birds sang. I though that today everything can change. It will be better.
In school i spent eight long and crucyfing lessons. In the evening i had been going to party with my friends. According to convention I was ready about 10 p.m I didnt have willinghen por party but i didnt want to sadden them. I imitated that i'm glad.
When we have approached i was very suprised. That i had seen sems to be imposible. That was my favourite music star -Bryan Adams. I coudnt belived to it. I dreamed about this moment from child and now it have granted. due my friends. I would never forget that concert and when i grow up i will bego there one more time.
Now i know that nothing lests eternally and evil is finished but we must to want it.
nie o przetłumaczenie co o sprawdzenie..przepraszam bardzo..
Sometimes we have all enough - chyba raczej: we're fed up with all albo we're sick and tired of all

nei znam angielskiego wiec raczej sie nie podejme korekty :]
In life we all have bad and good days. Sometimes we feel like we are fed up with everything. We feel blue. I have such days too.
Co do reszty to może później ;)
As everyday I woke up around 7. After having a quick breakfast I went to school. As ussual I went to the bus station with my friend. As we were waiting for a buy a had a huch that this day will be special. The sun was shining and the birds were singing. I thought that day could change everything for the better. In shool I had eight long and crucifying(???) lessons.
Może to napisz po polsku bo nawet nie wiem czy nie zmieniam sensu....

« 

Praca za granicą

»

Studia językowe