Proszę o sprawdzenie opowiadania.

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
I'd always wanted to have some amazing experiences like this from adewnture films. I'd been dreaming about being a hero. But last year sth happened what changed my life aims.

I love observing sky ang stars during beautiful summmer nights. Ihis evening I'd been watching meteror shower and eating potatos from ash. I'd been alone with my brother in a very little country because everyone went to Feel's concert. We'd been able to forget about all our problems.

Suddenly our calm nigt changed into strange experience. Forest behind our home bursted into flames. Shocked were we and we didn't know what to do. But we controled ourselves and tred to call fire service. It was difficult because there were no mobile phone range. When my brother run to find help, I attemped to controle our fire. I took a hose and I was watching how water losing with te fire. Neighbour's shed also started to burn.

So relieved I felt when I heard fire engines' klaxon. It was the most beautiful moment in my short life. Fire fignters were extinguishing the fire by four hours but they safed my home and whole country. I was so frightened that I couldn't think. I called my parents and they took me home of corse after long speech that we are irresponsible but I didn't listen them. After that day I always remember to extinguish bonfire very carefully, but I am still not sure if it was my fault.

Przepraszam za literówki :)
In my humble opinion:

I've always wanted to have some amazing experiences like those from adventure films. I've been dreaming about being a hero. But last year sth happened that changed my life aims.

I love observing sky and stars during beautiful summer nights. This evening I am watching meteor shower and eating potatoes from ash. There are only two of us in a very little country because everyone wants to see Feel's concert. We are going to forget forget all our problems.

Literówek nie chciało Ci sie popawić? To mi też nie...

edytowany przez calf: 13 paź 2011
nie chciało mi się fakt :) i bardzo dobrze że Tobie też nie :) szkoda czasu...
dzięki

« 

Pomoc językowa

»

Pomoc językowa