OPOWIADANIE!

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Moim zadaniem było napisanie opowiadania kończącego się słowami ' Fortunately,it all ended wall,but I dread to think what might love happend' . Miałam użyc czasów : past simple,past continous i past perfect,ale jestem z tym totalnie ciemna,chociaż czytałam kiedy którego czasu powinnon się użyc.
Bardzo serdecznie proszę o pomoc i poprawienie błędów,poprawienie na odpowiedni czas. Jeżeli uważacie,że coś jest zbędne-powiedzcie,bo miało byc max.250 słów,a jest chyba trochę więcej. Z GÓRY DZIĘKUJĘ :)

It was a night in August. The sun was shining,but the wind was blowing. I'm and my friend Sarah had been siting in home and we very bored. Suddenly Sarah had invented about we go to the swim in pond. Because we boring,i agree.

I said my old brother,Lucas,about I'm go for walk to the pond with Sarah. He was be suprised and said is dark and advised us,that we didn't fall into the water,because it is not the time for swimming,but we just laughed at him and we said to him that he is boring and we've young and we want to have fun. We hadn't been listening him and we had go out.
It was really hot,it is even more encouraged us to what we wanted to do. When we get to the pond,nobody was there,so we went into the water.
At the begginning we just stand in coast and we joke in water,but water it was hot,after a short time,we started to swim. I have not swim away,because I know that I can't good swim,but Sarah don't scared and swiming away,but she returned at times,to show me that everything ok.

Suddenly became terribly dark and it started to rain and the storm. I didn't see Sarah,so I started to scream 'Sarah! where are you?!' . I'm quickly go out the water and screamed louder and louder : 'Sarah!! Are u ok?' .
I jumping on a bridge and in the distance I saw her figure. I saw that she no has power.
Suddenly I saw she disappear under the water and tries to emerage. I was scared and I don't know what i had to do,because i can't swimming. I starting to cry with fear and helplessness.
Suddenly I saw light on car,after a while near me stopped the car and ran with him my brother with a friend Chris.
'Where is Sarah?!'-he screaming . I said ' I don't know. In water!' . My brother with Chris fast jump to the water. Rain was falling harder and harder. After a while I heard a scream Chris ' I had Sarah!! I find her!'
Sarah was conscious,but she shaking and coughing.
Fortunately,Lucas is a lifeguard at the pool and he knows,what to do in such cases.
He wrapped her in warm blanked and took as to home.
In home Lucas did a warm cup of tea and put Sarah in to sleep. Sarah was be tired and sleep very fast,she was still in shock.

Boys screaming for me and told my parents about everything. We received a penatly. We don't protest.
I will never forget that,because fortunately,it all ended wall,but I dread to thing what might love happend.
to jakis translator?
Fortunately,it all ended 'wall' (to jest zle przepisane- 'wall' znaczy 'sciana', but I dread to think what might 'love' (to jest zle przepisane, bo 'love' znaczy 'milosc, kochac') 'happend' Tutaj masz blad ortog)' .
'I'm' (dlaczego napisalas Ja jestem...Ja jestem i moja..) and my friend Sarah had been 'siting' (ortog) 'in' (zle slowo) home and we very bored. Suddenly Sarah had 'invented' (zle slowo) 'about' (niepotr) we go 'to' (zle slowo) 'the' (zle slowo) swim in (cos brak) pond. Because we (tu brak cos)'boring' (to jest zle slowo) 'i' (duza litera) 'agree' (czas przeszly).

I said (brak cos) my 'old' (zle slowo) brother,Lucas,about 'I'm go' (co ty tu piszesz...Ja jestem ide? po jakiemu to?) for (brak cos) walk to the pond with Sarah. He was 'be' (niepotr) suprised and said (brak cos) is dark and advised us,that we 'didn't' (zle slowo) fall into the water,because it is not the time for swimming,but we just laughed at him and we said to him that he is boring and 'we've' (zle slowo-napisz to osobnie) young and we want to have fun. We hadn't been listening (brak cos) him and we had (brak cos) go out.
It was really hot,it 'is' (niepotr) even more encouraged us to (brak cos) what we wanted to do. When we 'get' (zly czas) to the pond,nobody was there,so we went into the water.
At the begginning we just 'stand' (zle slowo) in 'coast' (zle slowo) and we 'joke' (zly czas) in (brak cos) water,but (brak cos) water it was hot,after a short time,we started to swim. I 'have' (zle slowo) not swim away,because I 'know' (zly czas) that I 'can't good swim' (zla kol slow i 'good' jest zlym slowem tutaj),but Sarah 'don't' (tutaj masz odmiane od 'be') scared and 'swiming' (zle slowo) away,but she returned at times,to show me that everything (brak cos) ok.

Suddenly (brak cos) became terribly dark and it started to rain and 'the storm' (to trzeba inaczej powiedziec).
'I'm' (nie rozumiem dlaczego uzywasz I'm-co znaczy Ja jestem caly czas, jak nie powinnas tego robic) quickly 'go' (zle slowo) out (brak cos) the water and screamed louder and louder : 'Sarah!! Are 'u' (ciekawa jestem jak to sie wymawia, - i nie pisz mi tutaj jakims jezykiem esemesowym tylko po angielsku) ok?' .
I 'jumping' (czas przeszly) on a bridge and in the distance I saw her figure. I saw that she 'no has' (tutaj inaczej...did not have any) power.
Suddenly I saw 'she' ('she' to znaczy 'ona' - a tutaj potrzeba 'ja') disappear under the water and 'tries' (zly czas) to emerage. I was scared and I 'don't' (zly czas) know what 'i' (popraw) had to do,because 'i' (popraw) can't 'swimming' (popraw). I 'starting' (zly cvzas - simple past) to cry with fear and helplessness.
Suddenly I saw (brak cos) light on (brak cos) car,after a while (ale co? trzeba napisac) 'near me stopped the car' (zla kol slow) and (ale kto?) ran 'with' (cos tu nie tak) him (brak cos) my brother with a friend Chris.
'Where is Sarah?!'-he 'screaming' (simple past) . I said ' I don't know. In (brak cos) water!' . My brother with Chris 'fast' (zle slowo) 'jump' (simple past) INto the water. (brak cos) rain was falling harder and harder. After a while I heard 'a scream Chris' (zla kol slow) ' I 'had' (zly czas tutaj HAVE) Sarah!! I 'find' FOUND her!'
Sarah was conscious,but she (brak cos) shaking and coughing.
He wrapped her in warm blanked and took 'as' tego slowa nie rozumiem) 'to' (niepotr) home.
'In' (zle slowo) home Lucas did a warm cup of tea and put Sarah 'in' (niepotr) to sleep. Sarah was 'be' (po co to 'be' tutaj?) tired and (tu brak 2 slowa) sleep very 'fast' (zle slowo),she was still in shock.
Boys 'screaming' (zmien slowo) for me and told my parents 'about' (niepotr) everything. We received a' penatly' (blad ortog ale i tak zle slowo). We 'don't' (czas przeszly) protest.
I will never forget that,because fortunately,it all ended 'wall' (ortog),but I dread to 'thing' ('thing' to jest 'rzecz' zmien) what might 'love' (zle slowo) 'happend' (blad ortog).
Nie,to nie translator,poprostu dużo korzystałam ze słownika.

TERRI,DZIĘKUJĘ CI BARDZO. OTO POPRAWIONA WERSJA,GDYBYŚ MOGŁA ZOBACZYĆ CZY JEST LEPIEJ :)
It was a night in August. The sun was shining,but the wind was blowing. I and my friend Sarah had been siting in home and we very bored. Suddenly Sarah had an idea we go 'to the'(NIE WIEDZIAŁAM JAK POPRAWIĆ) swim in pond. Because we were bored,I was agree.

I was said my older brother,Lucas,about I go for(NIE WIEM CZEGO BRAKUJE) walk to the pond with Sarah. He was suprised and said(NIE WIEM CZEGO BRAKUJE) is dark and advised us,that we doesn't fall into the water,because it is not the time for swimming,but we just laughed at him and we said to him that he is boring and we were young and we want to have fun. We hadn't been listening(NIE WIEM CZEGO BRAKUJE) him and we had been go out.
It was really hot,it even more encouraged us to(NIE WIEM CZEGO BRAKUJE) what we wanted to do. When we were geting to the pond,nobody was there,so we went into the water.
Water it was hot,so we started to swim. I had not swim away,because I knowed that I can't well swim,but Sarah wasn't scared and swim away,but she returned at times,to show me that everything was ok.

Suddenly was became terribly dark and it started to rain. I didn't see Sarah,so I started to scream 'Sarah! where are you?!' . I'm fast go out the water and screamed louder and louder : 'Sarah!! Are you ok?' .
I had jumping on a bridge and in the distance I saw her figure. I saw that she didn't ahave any power.
Suddenly I saw has she disappear under the water and she had tried to emerage. I was scared and I didn't know what I had to do,because I can't swimming(JAK MAM TO ZAMIENIĆ?). I started to cry with fear and helplessness.
Suddenly I was saw light on car,after a while the car stopped near me and my brother with a friend Christian came to me.
'Where is Sarah?!'-he had screamed . I said ' I don't know. In the water' . My brother with Chris quickly jumped in to the water. The rain was falling harder and harder. After a while I heard a Chris scream ' I have Sarah!! I found her!'
Sarah was conscious,but she was shaking and coughing.
Fortunately,Lucas is a lifeguard at the pool and he knows,what to do in such cases.
He wrapped her in warm blanked and took us to home.
At home Lucas did a warm cup of tea and put Sarah to sleep. Sarah was tired and she was sleep very quickly,she was still in shock.

Boys shout at me and told my parents everything. We received a punishment. We didn't protest.
I will never forget that,because fortunately it all ended well but i'm dread to think what might happened.

»

Studia za granicą