Uzycie used to i would

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
For each of the verbs decide whether they can only be used in the Past Simple or also could take used to and would.
Used to Would
didn't see the family very often V X
left them
stayed with his mother's
moved to his aunt's
started listening to rock'n' roll groups
played small concerts
told him
didnt'listen to her
visited her a lot
liked his music

Nie za bardzo umiem to zrobic -.-
Proszę o pomoc.
didn't see the family very often f. used to
left them obie formy
stayed with his mother's f. used to
moved to his aunt's obie formy
started listening to rock'n' roll groups obie formy
played small concerts f. used to
told him obie formy
didnt'listen to her f. used to
visited her a lot obie formy
liked his music f.used to

PROSZĘ O SPRWADZENIE
jezeli opisujesz jednorazowe zdarzenie, tylko simple past
jezeli opisujesz czynnosc, ktora sie powtarzala, ktora ktos zwyczajowo wykonywal, to would/used to
kiedy opisujesz stan trwajacy pewien czas (przy uzyciu tzw. state verbs) - used to

bez kontekstu nie mozna zgadnac, czy dana czynnosc byla wykonan raz, czy wielokrotnie. Mozna jednak znalezc przyklady state verbs, np. like i , ktore mozna zastapic konstrukcja z used to
ja tam widze tylko like jako state verb
Czyli wszędzie obie formy,tylko przy liked f. used to ?
Jogn Lennon was born at the beginning of the Second World War in Liverpool, an important port which was heavily bombed. His father was a sailor and so didn't see the family very often and, after the war, he left them.
John's mother found it difficult to look after John and o out to work so he often stayed with his mother's older sister, his Aunt Mimi. Eventually, he moved to his aunt's permanently and grew up in a nice,semi-detached house i a good part of Liverpool.
When he was fifteen, he started listening to rock'n' roll groups and decided to start his own group. They often played small concerts and, at one of these, he mer Paul McCartney. his aunt always told him that he should concentrate on his school work but he didn't listen to her which was lucky as John and Paul went on to become the main songwriters in the Beatles, the most famous pop band of all time.
John's mother came back into his life when he was about seventten and he visited her a lot because she liked his music, unlike his aunt. Then, just as John's relationship with his mother was becoming very close, she was killed in an accident which affected John very badly and turned him into even more of rebel.
Cytat: Arkowiec
Czyli wszędzie obie formy,tylko przy liked f. used to ?

przeczytaj jeszcze raz to, co napisalem o tym, kiedy mozna uzyc tylko past simple
czyli left tylko w past simple, tak ?
tak samo moved i started ?
masz racje co do tego
didn't see used to
left zadna
found obie formy
stayed obie formy
moved zadna
started zadna
played obie
told obie
didn't listen obie
visited obie
liked used to

dobrze ?
Cytat: Arkowiec
didn't see used to CZY MIALES JUZ ROZROZNIENIE MIEDZY USED TO I WOULD - BO TUTAJ JEDNAK BARDZIEJ PASUJE WOULD
left zadna
found obie formy ZADNA
stayed obie formy
moved zadna
started zadna
played obie TUTAJ TEZ RACZEJ WOULD, ALE TO ZALEZY OD POZIOMU PODRECZNIKA
told obie TU TEZ
didn't listen obie TU TEZ
visited obie TU TEZ
liked used to

dobrze ?

Chodzi o to, że w opowiadaniu znaczenie would' czesto cos robil' jest o wiele bardziej odpowiednie niz used to 'kiedys robil, a teraz juz nie'
tak, didn't see jest jako przykład: f.used to
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

»

Pomoc językowa