Zerknie ktoś?

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
I had my practice in the city hall. In the Information and Telecommunication Technologies branch. I was there with Artut and Piotrek. In our ‘office’ were three other employees and one intern. I’ve got to know how that branch functions. I’ve learnt some interesting things. For example: how to clench cables for RJ45 and RJ11 standard, how to connect and configure network and computers for employees and how to diagnose and solve faults. Generally it was nice and interesting. Nice atmosphere and people.

Dzięki
I zastanawia mnie ten fragment:
how to clench cables
ma znaczyć 'jak zaciskać kable' czy to dobrze?
I had my 'practice' (dla mnie nie za bardzo trafne slowo) in the city hall.
In the Information and Telecommunication Technologies 'branch' (to jest zle slowo). (to nie jest zdaniem i polacz to z poprzednim.
I was there with 'Artut' (czy masz na mysli Artur?) and Piotrek (nie wiem dokladnie czy to jest az tak potrzebne). In our '‘office’' (to jest zle okreslenie, tutaj 'section') were three other employees and one intern. 'I’ve' (dlaczego napisales 'I have got to..? 'I got to' wystarczy) got to know how that 'branch' (zmien) functions. I’ve learnt 'some' (nie lubie tego slowa tutaj) interesting things. For example: how to clench cables 'for' (wg mnie zle slowo, napisz 'as required under) (wg mnie potrzebny przedimek 'the') RJ45 and RJ11 standard, how to connect and configure network and (personal?) computers for employees and how to diagnose and solve faults.
'Generally it was nice and interesting. Nice atmosphere and people' (nie jestem pewna czy to naprawde jest potrzebne - zalezy gdzie piszesz, jak do CV to absolutnie 'nie').

I zastanawia mnie ten fragment:
how to clench cables ma znaczyć 'jak zaciskać kable' czy to dobrze? TAK, tak samo jak 'clench your fist'
Dzięki, nie to nie jest CV, tylko opis praktyk.
I’ve' (dlaczego napisales 'I have got to..? 'I got to' wystarczy. Czyli nie stosować tu present perfecta? Bo chodzi mi o podkreślenie tego doświadczenia.