Szybka pomoc - Sprawdzenie listu nieformalnego

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Witam!
Czy mógłby ktoś mi poprawić błedy w tym liście nieformalny??

Hi Micheal!
How are you? I hope you are fine. I am writing to you because I would like to tell you that I cannot see you. I was very happy with the trip to Liverpool unfortunately i am ill. A few days ago the weather was awful and I caught cold. Unfortunately, my plans are canceled out. I feel not so good and I have a headache. Yesterday I was at the doctor He said that my condition is not serious and have to be a few days at home. He recommended to use NoSpa. Despite disease i nice to spend time. I play on the computer and in the evening come to me Kamil. if you want I can come another time, or you visit me.I must go and clean my room.
Take care
XYZ
Cytat: piotrek172
Hi Micheal!,-TO SIE INECZAJ PISZE
How are you? I hope you are fine. I am writing to you because I would like to tell you that I cannot see you JASNE, JAKBYS GO WIDZIAL, TOBYS DO NIEGO MOWIL, A NIE PISAL. 'ZOBACZYC SIE Z KIMS'=MEET SBD' I was very happy ABOUT the trip to Liverpool KROPKA unfortunately i<-WIELKA LITERA am ill. A few days ago the weather was awful and I caught A cold. Unfortunately, my plans are canceled<-PO BRYTYJSKU 2xL out. I feel not so good and I have a headache. Yesterday I was at the doctor He said that my condition is not serious and PODMIOT? have to STAY GDZIE FOR a few days at home. He recommended THAT I TAKE NoSpa TO NIE JEST NA PRZEZIEBIENIE. ASPIRIN. Despite disease i nice NIE ROZUMIEM to spend time. I play on the computer and in the evening come to me Kamil =PRZYJDZ DO MNIE KAMILU.. if you want I can come another time, or you visit me.I must go and clean my room. Z CZEGO NIBY WYCZYSCIC POKOJ? POZA TYM POWINIES LEZEC W LOZKU, NIE?
Take care
XYZ
Czego wstęp sie pisze inaczej?? Tak mam w podręczniku do II LO.
W zdanie o kamilu chodziło że : W wolnym czasie miło spędzam czas. Gram na komputerze lub kamil przychodzi do mnie :) A zakończenie to również jest podręcznikowe :)
tutaj chodzi o imie - napisales to zle,
Moze sie pomylil, moze nie. Jest imie Micheal.

« 

Pomoc językowa