Past Perfect- użycie.

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Używam kursu angielskiego, tylko, że jest to amerykański angielski. Oni tam opowiadają historyjkę, poprostu taką historyjkę jak się dzieciom opowiada, która jest mniej więcej taka:

"Since she was a child Jane has always been very rude. Since she was a child Jane
has been rude. [...] But one day, she summoned all her friends. And she said “I will never be harsh to you again. [...]”

Tłumaczą użycie tu czasu Present Perfect tak:

"Something started in the past and then it continued. It kept happening again and again up until now or up until a certain time. There is a range of time there. Started in the past and then kept going over some time. But then it changed, it became a sudden one time event. She summoned her friends."

Czy w tym przypadku nie powinien być użyty czas Past Perfect zamiast Present Perfect?

Ale być może zastosowano tu opowiadanie historyjki w tereźniejszości, a potem zmiana na przeszłość?
tak, zapewne jest tak, jak piszesz w ostatnim zdaniu.
czy na koncu historyjki jest zdanie w present perfect, a moze simple present?
Nie, jest zdanie w Past Perfect. Ale to już tylko rozwinięcie tego "She summoned her friends".
jak dokladnie brzmi to zdanie?
"She felt very fulfilled." Chodzi o to, że jak jest to "But one day, she summoned..." to zaczyna się już wszystko w Past Perfect, że już się zmieniła, że już była do nich dobra, miła itd. I, że wszyscy ją kochali i czuła się spełniona.
Dokładnie to leci tak, tu jakby są odpowiedzi, sam sobie odpowiada też. Zaznaczyłem gdzie się czas zmienił. No i jest Jan (nie Jane):

"Since she was a child Jan has always been very rude. Since she was a child Jan
has been rude.
How long has Jan been rude?
She’s been rude since she was a child.
Was she rude when she was a baby?
No, no, no, not when she was a baby. Not in the very beginning, no. Just since she
was a child, maybe since she was five years old. So since she was a child she has
been very rude, very harsh.
And who, who has been very rude and harsh since she was a child?
Well, of course, Jan. Jan has been very rude since she was a child. From being a
child, maybe five or six years old, until now, all that time she has been rude.
Has she always been rude?
Not always, just since she was a child. Not when she was a baby. But since she was a
child, since she was six or five or seven, she has been very, very rude.
She has always said rude comments to people.
Has she always done this? Has she always said rude zingers to people?
Well, always meaning since she was a child, sure. Since she was a child she has
always said rude zingers.
Since she was a child she has always said rude zingers to friends, to family, to
everyone.
Since she was a child has she always said rude zingers or just sometimes?
Well, since she was a child she has always said rude zingers to everybody.
But one day, she summoned all her friends. And she said “I will never be harsh to
you again.” She was very friendly. She coughed up compliments to each one.
She said “Oh, ugh, you’re very nice and you’re very intelligent.” She coughed
them up. It was difficult in the beginning. But then over the course of two years
she was very, very kind. She was always kind during that time. Over the course
of two years she was very kind, kind, kind, very friendly. And, of course, after two
years everybody loved Jan. They gave her kisses. They gave her money. They
gave her love. And how did she feel? She felt very fulfilled."
edytowany przez tapioeero: 15 paź 2012
tam nie ma Past Perfect, tylko Simple Past

Na poczatku jest mowa o tym, ze od dziecinstwa byla (i nadal jest) nieuprzejma.
Potem jest mowa o konkretnej sytuacji z przeszlosci (rozmowa ze znajomymi), a potem o pewnym okresie w przeszlosci - uzycie simple past jest tu zupelnie zrozumiale.
Takie, a nie inne uzycie czasow oznacza, ze obecnie ona nadal jest nieuprzejma, a okres uprzejmosci juz sie skonczyl
Sorry, pomyliły mi się te wszystkie czasy (tzn. ich nazwy) :)
Więc tak, chodzi mi o to, że na początku jest Present Perfect, a potem jest Simple Past. I pytałem się dlaczego nie Past Pefrect, zamiast Present Perfect?

A więc uważasz, że jest tak, że jest najpierw Present Perfect, a potem Simple Past dlatego, że chodzi o to, że ona cały czas jest nieuprzejma do ludzi, a tylko zmieniła się "na chwilę" po tym zaproszeniu ich do domu, tak? Ale użycie wcześniej present perfect mówi, że ona wciąż jest nieuprzejma (mimo czasowej zmiany na lepsze, która jest opisana, ale historia się na niej kończy). Czy dobrze rozumiem, że dlatego użyto Present Perfect zamiast Past Perfect? Bo gdyby użyto Past Perfect to oznaczałoby to, że ona już się zmieniła na lepsze na stale, tak?
edytowany przez tapioeero: 15 paź 2012
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.