LIST MOTYWACYJNY- czy mógłby ktoś zobaczyć czy jest poprawnie napisany

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
trzeba napisać list motywacyjny na takie ogłoszenie : GRADUATE MECHATONICS ENGINEER, LONDON,UK
post-university industrial experience required (minimum two years). your role will be design and develop new mechanical and electro-mechanical products for our client
DANE: WORK EXPERIENCE rototic engineer, designing and building

I’m writing to apply for the position of a Graduate Mechatronics Engineer advertised in Robotics magazine on 21th January 2013 under ref no. 215-233/200/RM.
In October 2012 I graduated the University of Sciences in Munich with Bachelor of Engineering degree in Mechatronics.
From three years I have worked as a Robotic Engineer in Farmakon International Gmbh, as required I have experience in similar direction. During my career I learned a lot about technical design. I am responsible for designing and building robots for the packing lines. At this moment I am piloting the robot on a packing line.
I am ready to expand my knowledge therefore I am doing a Master degree next year.
I am opened to new challenges and I am a person who easily adapts to new surrounding is engaged in work also being as part of team.
I know that RoboDesigns is a leading designer and developer of new mechanical and electro-mechanical products and I would like to be a part of your professional team. I have good communication and interpersonal skills. Enclosed is a copy of my resume, which more fully details my qualifications for the position
I hope you will find my application worthy of interest and possible future cooperation will bring measurable benefits. I hope that will give me a change to present my skills during the interview.