tekst - dlaczego taka odpowiedź ?

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Cześć. Byłbym wdzięczny jeśli ktoś powiedziałby mi która odpowiedź będzie do pytań pod tekstem:

In Search of Chocolate

It was the early hours of the morning and the house was totally silent. Even outside, nothing was stirring. There was no traffic - not the low rumble of a single car or the wheels of a bicycle climbing the hill outside our house. It was still dark and silent, completely silent.
And then my stomach growled. It was loud and demanding. In fact it was so loud and demanding that I thought it would wake the neighbourhood, let alone the household.
And I knew what my stomach was saying to me. ‘I want chocolate! Give me chocolate!’ But it was two weeks since I had decided to cut chocolate out of my diet. This was after a lifetime of indulgence and, to put it mildly, it had not been an easy decision. I adored chocolate in every shape or form – bars, cakes, puddings, boxes of Belgian chocolates and the list goes on… However, my doctor had ordered me to lose weight and that meant the chocolate had to go. For two very long weeks I had resisted the temptation.
But it wasn’t getting any easier. The longing was as strong as ever and that night in the battle between my head and my stomach – my stomach won. I quietly got out of bed. I was going to break the rules and I was filled with almost childish glee at doing so. I was careful. No lights, and I avoided the creaky floorboards. As I passed my parents’ room, I heard the faint sounds of my dad snoring. Good. Then I was in the kitchen. The excitement and anticipation built as I opened the cupboard where I knew my mother kept a couple of bars for my sister’s packed lunches. My hand was actually trembling as I reached in the dark and touched the glossy cover.
“What do you think you’re doing?’ The kitchen light came on suddenly and my heart leapt in my chest. The chocolate bar landed on the floor at my mother’s feet. Her lips were think with anger. In one moment fifteen years had disappeared and I was a small three-year-old child again, caught with her hand in the biscuit tin!

2. The writer was careful to be quiet:
a) she didn't want to disturb anyone unnecessarily
b)she didn't want to have to share her treat with anyone
c) she was ashamed of what she was doing
d) she knew someone might be in the kitchen

3. How did the writer feel when she got caught ?
a) sorry for her mother
b) embarrased by the situation
c) grateful that she was stopped
d) nostalgic for a time when she was younger.

Wydaje mi się, że w drugim będzie odpowiedź C ale zrobiłem to tylko na zasadzie, że inne odpowiedzi w ogóle nie pasują. Ciężko wskazać konkretny fragment w tekście co do tego natomiast w 3 obstawiam B lub D. ( Imo jasne jest, że była zażenowana, ale też też wspomina krótko o swoim dzieciństwie, choć to chyba za mało, żeby powiedzieć, że była 'nostalgiczna' )
1 c
2 b
1 c
2 b
Dziękuje za odpowiedź!

Mógłbyś napisać czemu wybrałeś odpowiedź C ?
sorry, bedzie A, nie doczytalem
przemykal kolo pokoju rodzicow zeby ich nie obudzic
Proszę o pomoc ponieważ mam problem z jednym pytaniem:
In which post does the writer comment on a change of mind regarding the venue:

Wydaje mi się, że w A, ponieważ oni po prostu nie chcieli zmienić tego miejsca, natomiast w B jest napisane, że zmienili decyzje dotyczącą ślubu. Zgadzacie się ?

Pam
By far the most exciting wedding I have attended (locationwise that is) was my best mate’s last October in Hawaii. I imagine it must have cost her and her fiancé an absolute fortune because the arrangements they had made for ten of us who went to the ceremony were very generous indeed. However, I think it was worth it. I would spend a lot too to get married in the earthly equivalent of Paradise, though I think I’d like more people to be able to come to my wedding. But they had their minds set on Hawaii and no one could persuade them otherwise.

B:
My sister had always insisted that she would not have an ostentatious wedding. She wanted to settle for something quiet, intimate and inexpensive, with close friends and family. However, when it actually came down to it, she went for something grander than even I could have imagined. Last weekend she got married in an ancient (but modernised) Scottish castle on the edge of a lake, and fifty guests, including me, paid for transport there and a two-night stay. I didn’t mind paying – it was my sister after all. However, the day definitely didn’t go as smoothly as it could have done. The photographer was late and they ran out of champagne during the reception. But, of course, the backdrop was magnificent.
moze przetlumaczysz sobie polecenie?
W którym poście autor komentuje zmianę zdania dotyczącą miejsca ślubu.

B.

"when it actually came down to it, she went for something grander" tak ?
tak
dziękuje!
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

»

Nauczyciele angielskiego