Potrzebna szybka pomoc. Cover letter

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Hej. Pilnie potrzebuje pomocy, chodzi o sprawdzenie listu motywacyjnego. Będe bardzo wdzięczny.
P.S. Przepraszam, że dubluje post z innego watku ale na prawde zalezy mi na czasie :) Wszelkie uwagi mile widziane.

Dear Sir or Madam,

I am very interested in ‘Go Global Internship’ program about which I learned at a Job Fair at my University. I would like to apply for the position of Metallurgist in the Robinson Nevada Mining Company.
In 2014 I took a Bachelor of Science in Metallurgy on AGH University of Science and Technology in Cracow.

Soon I will be graduate of Faculty of Foundry Engineering, estimated time of completion is June 2015. My education has given me a strong background in theoretical knowledge. Now I want to gain practical knowledge and excellent opportunity for this could be summer internship in KGHM.

As a hard working trainee I strive for efficiency and success. I am a conscientious and ambitious, I am not afraid of new challenges. Moreover I have a certificate of competences in Technican IT, so my computer skills are very good.

I hope my application and my curriculum vitae will be of interest to you. I would like to meet with you to discuss my qualifications for this internship position.

« 

Pomoc językowa

»

Brak wkładu własnego