prosze o spr błedów

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Bardzo prosze o sprawdzenie bledow :) stylistycznych i gramatycznych.
Z gory dzieukuje.

I think that students should be allowed to wear clothes which they like. every smart and responsable person should knows which clothes he can wear to school but everyone should has choice, because every person has other style,taste and not everyone likes the same things, but clothes shouldn't also exceed the limit of decency. we know that dress to school should be a little diffrent than clothes to the disco or to the bitch. Wearing clothes which we want is good because we can feel loosely what can good influence for us.In my opinion people should be tolerant and they shouldn't negate other people only if they have clothes which we don't like
Sprawdzilam, ale poprawiac nie bede, tylko dalam wskazowki, dlatego, ze ty sie nic nie nauczysz.
Every smart and responsable (sprawdz albo literowka albo blad ortog) person should knows (sprawdz gramatyke) which clothes he (a co o 'she')can wear to school but everyone should has (sprawdz gramat) choice, because every person has other (sprawdz slowo - uzyj inne) style, taste and not everyone likes the same things, but clothes shouldn't also exceed the limit of decency (to znaczy jaki? jaki jest odpowiedni?) We know that dress to school should be a little diffrent (sprawdz ortog) than clothes to the disco or to the bitch (napewno nie to slowo - sprawdz ortog). Wearing clothes which (sprawdz gram) we want is good because we can feel loosely (sprawdz slowo) what (sprawdz gram) can (brakuje slowa) good influence for us. In my opinion people should be tolerant and they shouldn't negate other people only if (nie if - sprawdz slowo)they have clothes which we don't like.
literowek na pewno mam duzo, bo pisalam to na szybkiego, teraz widze ze troche z tym bitch przesadzilam hehe wiadomo, ze chodzilo mi o beach. Nie rozumie dlaczego poszczegolne slowa kazesz mi sprawdz tak jak np loosely czy other, sadzisz ze lepiej bedzie uzyc different ? co do exceed the limit of decency, to oznacza, nie przekraczajac granic przyzwoitosci, teraz zauwazylam ze zapomnialam o slowku not. no ale ogolnie dzieki za pomoc, przynajmniej zauwazylam ze powinno byc have a nie has.
Prosze o sprawdzenie!!!
My name is Duck.I'm born in Hollywood.I ten years old. I'm live Las Vegas. My legs is very long and my hands is very short.I have one sister and five brothers. My sister Flower is ninety years old. My brothers name is Thunder, Storm, Snake, Shark and Denis. My hobby is dancing crocodiles, flying on whale and raiding on tiger.I'm interested is fising and reading books.
sprawdz, czy tak nie lepiej...
...because every person has a different style, taste...
Wearing clothes which (lepiej 'that') we want is good (chociaz tutaj na 'good' moze lepsze slowo znajdzies) because we can feel loosely (napewno masz na mysli 'comfortable' what (tutaj zamiast what to potrzeba 'which') can (dodaj 'have') a good influence on us.
...shouldn't negate other people if (zamiast if potrzeba 'because') they have...

« 

Pomoc językowa