do sprawdzenia

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
I spent my holidays in Warsaw. I was there on 15 July. It`s very beautiful city. I was there with my friend. . It was very cold and windy, sometimes it`s rainging but I saw very famous building - palac of culture and stadium Legii :) I bought some souvenirs for my mather and for my friends. I met very interesting people . In Warsaw I was been on football match. It`s fantastics show.On next day I`m go back to home. I had a really nice holidays which I will never forget.

Może tak byc?
I spent my holidays in Warsaw. I went there on the 15th of July. It's a very beautiful city. I was there with my friend. It was very cold and windy; sometimes it was raining but I managed to see some famous places, such as Palac Kultury (nazwa wlasna, moze zostac) and the Legia team's stadium. I bought some souvenirs for my mother and for my friends. I met very interesting people. (Also), while I was there, I went to see a football game. It was a fantastic show. Next day, I went back home. I had really nice holidays which I will never forget.

« 

Pomoc językowa

»

Pomoc językowa - tłumaczenia